🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

What is the material like on the challenger topaz shirt? Are those stripes super prominent?

The material is that stuff what dries pretty instant when it gets wet. Feels silky when on. I like it much better than 100% cotton. I went on a buying spree about a few year ago of the cheaper stuff (C9 Champion) at Target. Shirts were like $10 a piece. Got so many colors. Love throwing one on when my wife & I go for a walk. I sweat and the shirt doesn't get drenched. This shirt is like that

The stripes are prominent in the pattern. It's why I love it. Really stands out. You'll be happy if you grab one. 👍 The color Topaz Mist is sharp!

Ok guys, here is the info on the large flaming ball print t shirt (the one with the logo all over the front and back. It comes in 5 colors and I have the Nike item # below and the color code next to each color. These shirts are I think some of the coolest! May have to get all 5 colors. Here ya go.

NKCT TEE CHALLENGE FIREBALL #CZ-9602
Colors:
Cyber (Hot Lime) 389
Neo Turq (425)
Light Concord (432)
Laser Crimson (644)
Citrus (848

They all have the Nike & swoosh on the left breast and all have the Challenge Court logo on the left sleeve. $35 each. Really cool shirts!!!
Can I find this on Nike.com? Or is it available to buy anwhere

It looks like Andre wasn't even using one of his normal sticks. :lol:

Killah has such great, classic-looking groundies.

And so the price gouging begins

And so the price gouging begins

I was just about to post that buddy! Freaking scumbags! Saw it this morning during my daily "Nike Agassi"eBay search. I hope no one bids and he chokes on it!!

I ordered. Couldn’t miss out just in case doesn’t release here. . Says 8/13 in stock for xl

Still got my pairs of III’s but it would be nice if they would at least quick strike some more pairs since we haven’t seen them on the list. Still mad they never released these. If they did, it would probably be red smh.

BCDA30CD-6FEF-40CF-A959-BA6A18E14F25.jpeg
I was waiting for those to release. Sucks they didn’t. :smh:

Does anybody know where I can get this specific colorway? I have the yellow one but need this one as well. If you have any leads, let me know. Thanks!
54B4BD9C-938C-45B7-94A9-02160E837AC3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom