🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

L on top. XL on bottom.
7EE2451E-CBA7-4D71-9A2E-3CC3B2F9AD0B.jpeg

Got one of my two CC shirts in from Nike today and it runs big. At least for me it does. Got a L but need to exchange for a M smh. Other shirt hasn’t shipped yet so gotta hope my size doesn’t sell out by the time I receive it and can initiate the exchange on it too.

Last edited:
Got one of my two CC shirts in from Nike today and it’s runs big. At least for me it does. Got a L but need to exchange for a M smh. Other shirt hasn’t shipped yet so gotta hope my size doesn’t sell out by the time I receive it and can initiate the exchange on it too.

Dont wait. Place your order now before it sells out. Return it later.

I wouldn’t say different. They tweaked it a little bit, but it’s basically the same logo but bigger.

Yeah its different. Tweaked for sure. More pixelated and it doesn't have the same splatter. Check my last image. Its a match to the original though. Same splatter shapes. Its a mirror image of the original.

Yeah its different. The previous doesn't have the same splatter. Check my last image. Its a match to the original.
I see that, but like I said, they tweaked it a little. It’s relatively similar. It’s very minor imo.

Reactions: ARK
Just received one of the two I ordered. Just confirming the size issue. It’s almost comical. The M fits me like an XL. I’ve already placed an order for a S in each colorway. Can’t remember the last time I ordered shirts in a S. It’s also a pretty heavy weight shirt.

One extra detail from the inside of the shirt.
61FBDF9F-304D-46D0-803B-ACB2D769D163.jpeg

Just received one of the two I ordered. Just confirming the size issue. It’s almost comical. The M fits me like an XL. I’ve already placed an order for a S in each colorway. Can’t remember the last time I ordered shirts in a S. It’s also a pretty heavy weight shirt.

One extra detail from the inside of the shirt.
61FBDF9F-304D-46D0-803B-ACB2D769D163.jpeg
Good to know and with it’s “heaviness” it means it would last long not like those standard Nike Tees with the thin cotton.

Reactions: ARK
Sorry I blew up the thread. Just wanted to share my experience. We've all waited for this stuff for years.

Nah, don’t worry about it.
At least as far as I’m concerned, the deep knowledge and ultra nitpicky details are why I come to NT. Especially for gear that I don’t have the full knowledge of.

Personally, I find the CC shirts to be close enough, but I appreciate getting informed about differences from the OG. The supposed hot lava polo on the other hand, even I can see what a mess they made out of it :sick:

Personal anecdote: I went to Roland Garros a few times in the early 90s, and lucked into seeing Andre on an outer-court in 1995. He was in his Pirate outfit stage of I recall

Back
Top Bottom