🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

T shirt just came in from Nike, sizing is indeed larger by about a whole size. I typically wear large, but the medium I ordered for pops came in and it fits me perfectly. Promptly ordered smalls for pops to have too.

I do have a large size white challenge court T on the way which I'll probably return...(unless someone is interested just PM me).

Hey buddy, I may be interested in that if my laundry idea doesn't shrink the XL enough. Just an FYI. 👍

I guess with me keeping my XL (instead of an L) you can call me Mr. Hanger. 🤪

I'll try the dryer experiment tomorrow or Friday when I do laundry. I just hope it doesn't shrink it on the length also.

You put your nice T shirts in the dryer? I hang dry anything important. Also wouldn’t want to damage the print in anyway so soon but I hear ya if you want to keep it. It should shrink the entire shirt if it’s gonna shrink so that should mean length too. Good luck.

The cotton fabric is extra thick too. I bought extras so I could play in one, but thats out the window - too hot.

You put your nice T shirts in the dryer? I hang dry anything important. Also wouldn’t want to damage the print in anyway so soon but I hear ya if you want to keep it. It should shrink the entire shirt if it’s gonna shrink so that should mean length too. Good luck.

I use the dryer for pretty much everything. One thing I'm really good at, is laundry. Getting out ink, stains from cooking (red sauce is a PITA) from clothes. My wife is amazed when she gets something on her shirt or dress & how I can get it out so easily without damaging the materials. Had a pen explode in the wash. Got ink all over her white silk like top. Most people would have tossed it. I soaked it in cold water, in the sink. Rung out all the water and most of the ink. Then I rewashed it by itself. It came out looking brand new. Could never tell (and it was BADLY covered with blue ink).

I can't line dry anything at home as we are in a townhouse and no outdoor laundry allowed (HOA is actually pretty relaxed comparable to horror stories of some). I'll wash inside out, so the logo is okay. And then use a medium setting for drying. Should do the trick.

With this material, if I were to dry it in my laundry room (same room as my hot water heater and HVAC system) it would take days for it to dry since this is such a heavier material. It's gonna hold water in. We'll see soon how it works. 👍

Got my shirt today. I didn't pay for any fast shipping but it came in 2 days of being shipped. I'll take it. In terms of size, yeah, these are big!

IMG_20200812_164353.jpg
IMG_20200812_164404.jpg

This is an XL. Overall length isn't too bad actually. It's the width and chest size. I could easily wear a thick hoodie under it, that's how much room I got. Not gonna send back though. I'm gonna wash it & throw it in a super hot dryer. Should get the size down a little. Logo does look awesome though!! 👍 I do like the "archive reissue" tag on the inside. And it is a rather thick softer cotton. Well made.

damn, that does look really wide. I ordered XL’s too.What’s your weight and height?

Unfortunately, I think all these posts today helped these shirts sell out which is good because it let’s Nike know what the people want, but even though I bought 4 I want more. Hope Nike restocks them asap.

Last edited:
would you say your 2015 volts have faded a bit? another NTer posted theirs a week or two ago & I think I noticed this & I do think mines have faded a bit. not tryna trash the shoes or trash Nike since 5 year old sneakers may fade a bit + the paint around the air unit looks vibrant as ever.

Im not sure honestly. I don’t think so but maybe. I had bought size 12 but recently noticed they were too tight and had to find size 13.

Got my shirt today. I didn't pay for any fast shipping but it came in 2 days of being shipped. I'll take it. In terms of size, yeah, these are big!

IMG_20200812_164353.jpg
IMG_20200812_164404.jpg

This is an XL. Overall length isn't too bad actually. It's the width and chest size. I could easily wear a thick hoodie under it, that's how much room I got. Not gonna send back though. I'm gonna wash it & throw it in a super hot dryer. Should get the size down a little. Logo does look awesome though!! 👍 I do like the "archive reissue" tag on the inside. And it is a rather thick softer cotton. Well made.

It’s definitely a 90’s loose fit which I love and it’s a nice heavy cotton feel which is good considering it’s a $35 t shirt. I would like them to release some in dri-fit though.

damn, that does look really wide. I ordered XL’s too.What’s your weight and height?

I'm 6' 185-190. Athletic build. I believe my suit jacket is a 40 or 42L (I got long arms). When I tried it on, it was big width-wise bit length wasn't overly long like older Jordan shirts back in the day. Like I mentioned, I ordered an XL thinking it was their standard fit and it would shrink due to being 100%. I probably should have just kept with my size L. But I'll wash it tomorrow and dry it to see how much it shrinks.

Didn’t even know about the shirts till today. Is there anywhere that still has the white or black in L? Or is anyone trying to get rid of one?

Back
Top Bottom