🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

please let me know if there is anywhere that gets the tees in canada !! NDC won’t ship to re ship companies

But no Challenge Court logo on them unfortunately.

11DA1C1B-3FFB-48EE-9FFF-A829F761591D.jpeg

That's a disappointment! Could have hit a homer but ended up with a stand up double.

Got my shirt today. I didn't pay for any fast shipping but it came in 2 days of being shipped. I'll take it. In terms of size, yeah, these are big!

IMG_20200812_164353.jpg
IMG_20200812_164404.jpg

This is an XL. Overall length isn't too bad actually. It's the width and chest size. I could easily wear a thick hoodie under it, that's how much room I got. Not gonna send back though. I'm gonna wash it & throw it in a super hot dryer. Should get the size down a little. Logo does look awesome though!! 👍 I do like the "archive reissue" tag on the inside. And it is a rather thick softer cotton. Well made.

Last edited:
Got my shirt today. I didn't pay for any fast shipping but it came in 2 days of being shipped. I'll take it. In terms of size, yeah, these are big!

IMG_20200812_164353.jpg
IMG_20200812_164404.jpg

Overall length isn't too bad actually. It's the width and chest size. I could easily wear a thick hoodie under it, that's how much room I got. Not gonna send back though. I'm gonna wash it & throw it in a super hot dryer. Should get the size size a little. Logo does look awesome though!! 👍 I do like the "archive reissue" tag on the inside. And it is a rather thick softer cotton. Well made.

damn, the white shirt looks nicer than I expected. just can't stand the yellowing over time.

Ugh $100 shipped. Gonna have to at least see if I can get a better deal if/when they release in the US. Don’t understand why Nike has to make it so hard for us here.

Tennispro came out to about $90 each. Repped the link. Shipment of both colors in S will be here Friday and will help someone on here if they don’t work out for me. Don’t really plan to keep both...

Tennispro came out to about $90 each. Repped the link. Shipment of both colors in S will be here Friday and will help someone on here if they don’t work out for me. Don’t really plan to keep both...

Any sizes left on there?

damn, the white shirt looks nicer than I expected. just can't stand the yellowing over time.

Yellowing won't happen for many years. I got Nike shirts from the mid 2000s that I bought at the Open at the famous Nike stand. The Agassi generation shirt showing his evolution is a favorite. I still wear it as it's not yellow.

Couldn't do the black shirt with 3 exotic shorthair cats who are cream and white fur. The shirt would be destroyed with fur within a minute of putting it on, lol.

The color matches the 2015.

E64E2196-A4D1-480E-8A42-D5777D2B0E91.jpeg
would you say your 2015 volts have faded a bit? another NTer posted theirs a week or two ago & I think I noticed this & I do think mines have faded a bit. not tryna trash the shoes or trash Nike since 5 year old sneakers may fade a bit + the paint around the air unit looks vibrant as ever.

Thanks for the comparison, im usually a lg.. If i went with a LG, i would look like a human hanger
Medium it is

I guess with me keeping my XL (instead of an L) you can call me Mr. Hanger. 🤪

I'll try the dryer experiment tomorrow or Friday when I do laundry. I just hope it doesn't shrink it on the length also.

Last edited:
I guess with me keeping my XL (instead of an L) you can call me Mr. Hanger. 🤪

I'll try the dryer experiment tomorrow or Friday when I do laundry. I just hope it doesn't shrink it on the length also.

Let us know your results. Im interested to hear.

T shirt just came in from Nike, sizing is indeed larger by about a whole size. I typically wear large, but the medium I ordered for pops came in and it fits me perfectly. Promptly ordered smalls for pops to have too.

I do have a large size white challenge court T on the way which I'll probably return...(unless someone is interested just PM me).

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom