🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'm 6' 185-190. Athletic build. I believe my suit jacket is a 40 or 42L (I got long arms). When I tried it on, it was big width-wise bit length wasn't overly long like older Jordan shirts back in the day. Like I mentioned, I ordered an XL thinking it was their standard fit and it would shrink due to being 100%. I probably should have just kept with my size L. But I'll wash it tomorrow and dry it to see how much it shrinks.

damn, yea I’m 6’0 205 so it will probably fit similar, shirts arrive tomorrow so I’ll report back

I’m glad they have smalls left (usually a medium), I went ahead and ordered two of each color. I’m only 5’10 165lbs with an athletic build so these would feel like a standard medium.

I’m glad they have smalls left (usually a medium), I went ahead and ordered two of each color. I’m only 5’10 165lbs with an athletic build so these would feel like a standard medium.

i would think you’ll be good with a small.

I was scrolling through eBay and Just curious, is this any of you guys?
1283B14D-1D32-477F-927A-4EF9D00101A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi newby here! I´ve been quite some months following this thread and did the sign up recently...

any comments in the polo shirts sizing? I ordered a medium on the Hot Lava polo almost 10 days ago and the international shipping seems to be still stucked somewhere in Italy...And since they are getting sold out quickly I was thinking in ordering a Small size just in case they come oversized like the t shirt... Thanks in advance!

I am glad I found this thread during this covid lockdown season!!

Damn been waiting for this tee shirt for so long, can anyone take basic measurements like pit to pit and length on different sizes and report here ? That would be great help. It did not show here in europe yet.
Also sometimes 100% cotton tees shrinks at first wash without having to do something else, just give a normal wash try first.

Will the reissued Challenge Court Polos shrink with a hot wash plus dryer? I have ordered an XXL and unfortunately it is way too big... :frown:

IMG_8352.jpg
IMG_8353.jpg

here's the wmns crops i bought for my wife, black is a LARGE, white is a SMALL - they almost the same size. gotta say the quality on these print and fabric is great, they're made in turkey.

well being that if you pay at the pump for gas 7-11 puts a 75.00 dollar hold on your debit card, so now i cannot order bucket hat, im FUMING. any1 wanna grab me a large and ill pay for it in 3 days???? im so frickin mad, only 3 left!!!

Back
Top Bottom