🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

OK I get that they didn't want to re-release the zoom challenge for the Olympic anniversary but then why a trainer SC and no ATC. They could have at least done a trainer 1 to cover all bases... Shame nike, shame.

yea, no specific relation I see for a 1990 shoe inspired by the 1996 olympics. This is just business as usual for Nike, use a good idea on a successful silholete ..... and I like it, and it's like a breath of fresh air to not buy another model for a change, but still tie it back to Agassi lol

US11 has a close up image of the peanut butter salmon 4 and listed as ATC IV PREMIUM.

Last edited:
Peanut butter and salmon... Mmmmm......

sauce-peanut-butter-miso-glazed-salmon.jpg

Finally picked up the purple III's from the bay for 65 shipped. Man, I couldnt find these in store anywhere, even in fnl when they had them on the site a few months ago. Now, bring on the IV's. Ogs all day, but those salmonbutters arent too bad. Would cop for sub 50

Nike is just playing with us !! OG iv's please !!!
There's an air more uptempo that's releasing on Ndc on July 20. Was right above atc iv in that catalog. Could that mean we are getting closer ?

Last edited:
Nike is just playing with us !! OG iv's please !!!
There's an air more uptempo that's releasing on Ndc on July 20. Was right above atc iv in that catalog. Could that mean we are getting closer ?

Every day we get closer, yet it feels like we move further away.

I knew Sinner was going to post that. That was the only shoe Reebok made that I thought looked good but horrible traction. I was so mad when they retroed a few years ago and all of the pumps were broken and Reebok did absolutely nothing about it if they didn't have it in stock on their site. I like the original colorway. And Chang wasn't beating "those Rock n' Roll tennis guys" :D Andre got the best of him 15-7

Last edited:
I'll post that any chance I get! 
laugh.gif

I'll need to unDS mine some time, but while the crap Pump was disappointing, realistically I'd never pump them up anyway. 

the pump was a gimmick. i was a tennis player back then and i'll never forget and always regret choosing those pumps over the agassis. i specifically remember being in ftl with both shoes in hand and having to choose. agassi has and always will be my favorite tennis player and it was obvious the agassis were the doper shoe and the ones i really wanted, but for some reason i let the pump gimmick get the best of me. i still get in my feels when i think about it. :smh:

Actually planning to grab a pair of the pumps with a Reebok promo code I got. Even if the pump doesn't work well they still look awesome. Never had this model though, they usually TTS?

Back
Top Bottom