🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Awesome cheers Pal. Appreciate it. 

I recently bought out an shop-lot of various  Nike 3/4's, shorts and tracksuit bottoms. Can't ID the vast majority.
Black version from '97...

andre-agassi-of-the-united-states-returns-a-forehand-against-sjeng-picture-id51660670

With that black paint job on the racquet. So much nicer than the stock color.

Disagree - I love the stock colors; I'm partial though.  I got mine as a high school graduation gift, along with a stringer.  I still play with the zebra and the bumblebee (not a serious player though)

Disagree - I love the stock colors; I'm partial though.  I got mine as a high school graduation gift, along with a stringer.  I still play with the zebra and the bumblebee (not a serious player though)

You're crazy :smile: I still have the twin tube which is a great racquet but I definitely prefer the black paint job he had. He never used the stock racquet. I had that racquet before it released and was disappointed in the color of the paint.

You're crazy
smile.gif
I still have the twin tube which is a great racquet but I definitely prefer the black paint job he had. He never used the stock racquet. I had that racquet before it released and was disappointed in the color of the paint.
Send it to me; I need to compare them myself 
laugh.gif

Man, you guys got me really about to order some of those, ONLY because the cut is diff from the '92 polos

Well, I ordered the blue polo last night. Was going to get the red one too, but I think we cleaned them out, as all that is left are smalls. Looking forward to getting it.

My polos should be here tomorrow. I will report in once I have them.

Last edited:
Yea there was no way he was playing in those tournaments. Next one up is Brooklyn in December but sounds like he won't be ready for that either from the quotes. Can't blame him. Hopefully he will do an ATC IV promotion by the time the US Open comes up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom