🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

giphy.gif

Yea cannot believe there have been so few spots getting these so far but I'm not going to feed into the hype that these are going to be this limited.

Last edited:

someone need to post a OG ATC4 Cerise VS Retro ATC4 Cerise
Received my pairs from KICKZ.com (Monaco) today.  Here is a quick OG (top) vs. 2016 (bottom).  The OG is my "new" dirty pair.  The OG is a size 9.5 and the 2016 is a size 9.

Like I had mentioned, the orange and cerise looks to be flipped on the heel mold compared to the OG.  The specks on the midsole are coarser, and the insole is dark grape with NikeCourt logo, instead of cerise and "Nike Air".

Let me know if you guys were looking for a specific comparison shot of OG vs Retro and I'll try to get the shot.

Received my pairs from KICKZ.com (Monaco) today.  Here is a quick OG (top) vs. 2016 (bottom).  The OG is my "new" dirty pair.  The OG is a size 9.5 and the 2016 is a size 9.

Like I had mentioned, the orange and cerise looks to be flipped on the heel mold compared to the OG.  The specks on the midsole are coarser, and the insole is dark grape with NikeCourt logo, instead of cerise and "Nike Air".

Let me know if you guys were looking for a specific comparison shot of OG vs Retro and I'll try to get the shot.
REPPED !!!!

can you post some comparison pictures from the medial side and the outer side from the shoe at this angle please ??

I'm really shocked at how solid these turned out. This is one of Nike's better efforts in quite some time.

It looks to me more like they brightened and zoomed in on the flame.  The colors are not switched, they are further out from center.  The bright orange band was almost fully on the heel on the OG, and the 2016 has little of the flame on the back of the heel at all now.  I like the OG pattern better but I like the brightness of the 2016 better.  Can't have it all I guess.

Edit: Ok it does look like there was "more" cerise in the OG, but it's not a direct swap.  I think they added more orange as they brightened it.

Last edited:
The Nike Air on those pics looks more centered as well. The basically made a 1-1 of the sole, it would have been nice to just do that with the best feature of the shoe which is the heel counter.

He's really a Yankee fan
happy.gif
http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/john-mcenroes-new-game-20120827
You grew up in New York, so what's your team: the Yankees or the Mets?

I was a Yankee fan until 1981. That was the year the Yankees were two up on the Dodgers and lost four straight. And George Steinbrenner apologized to the city. He said it was embarrassing. I remember the headlines. I lost in the Wimbledon finals around that time, and I thought, Listen, it's a hell of a lot better than the Mets. They're lucky if they're .500. Look at all the teams that don't even make the play-offs. And taking a crap on the team that just made it to the World Series just seemed lame. Really lame. I was disgusted personally because I knew how difficult it was to get to a final or a World Series. So right then I switched allegiances. That's when I switched from a Yankees fan to a Mets fan. That was the moment.

And you're still a Mets fan?

Sadly, I'm still a Mets fan.

I remember reading stuff about that but I've seen him at Yankees games. He will flip flop as he is from Queens anyway. And if he's such a mets fan what's he doing at Yankee Stadium in 2016 hmmmmmm?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom