🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

View media item 2118685Really wish we could get some retro t shirts as well. Nike is missing the boat

Still have this one in green. Had the color above but guess it was ripped and I threw out. Don't really remember lol

Last edited:
got that good ol' "preparation in progress" email from sjs so i guess it's good to go. should be getting tracking soon. starting to feel relieved.

*EDIT*
that was at 7am and just now got the actual shipped email.

:nthat:

Last edited:
got that good ol' "preparation in progress" email from sjs so i guess it's good to go. should be getting tracking soon. starting to feel relieved.

*EDIT*
that was at 7am and just now got the actual shipped email.

:nthat:

I got the "preparation in progress" email this morning. Just waiting for the shipped email.

EDIT: Just checked my order history on SJS and it says "shipped"!!! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just got my "shipped" email as well!

Just got a text message. Delivery by dhl by end of day tomorrow !!!! Woo hoo

Last edited:
Was trying to find some info you everyone who hasn't ordered a pair yet. Just sent 43einhalb.com an email asking about their release and they responded back swiftly just to let me know they've delayed the release with no timetable. I'm currently searching for an 11.5 or 12.

Last edited:
I just got a text from SJS saying shoes arriving tomorrow
samesies 
pimp.gif

Anyone ever "Authorized Shipment for Release" via UPS My Choice?  My order from Luisaviaroma has signature required and I'll probably miss it due to work

Yeah I've done that and they will leave it by the door. Do you have a UPS access point around you? You can have them ship it there and you can pick it up that same day. That's what I do so I don't have to worry about my packaging sitting all day or missing it

Every time someone posts my old pic I get a little sad that we sold those to the ATC club.
mean.gif
At least you know where yours went. I somehow lost my ATC3 LE's many years ago. I'm guessing my mother thought they were too beat up and threw them in the garbage lol

Yeah I've done that and they will leave it by the door. Do you have a UPS access point around you? You can have them ship it there and you can pick it up that same day. That's what I do so I don't have to worry about my packaging sitting all day or missing it
Thanks for the response.  I have a UPS retail spot that's close by and I requested that they ship there instead of trying the leave at door request. My house is in a pretty good spot, but you never know I suppose

wink.gif
great it helped and you get them soon for that price.

slamjams serious shop and nice 10pcts refunding

August be good to you all

Back
Top Bottom