🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

yeah, OG heel is less bright, therefore more subtle and i like that. also, the OG heel design/pattern is more "zoomed out" as opposed to the more "zoomed in" look of the retros. these are, of course, minor differences and if these are the only "complaints" we have then nike finally did something right. this is as close to OG as it gets. i'm more than happy. can't wait to get them in tmrw. the size 10 i had was taken off my hands IMMEDIATELY as soon as i announced i was letting them go!

I'm so excited seeing these pics!!! My shoes are in NY right now having cleared customs! Can't wait for tomorrow!!! Going to be a happy day!!!

Sweet , mine came too but I'm at work can't wait to see these babies in person , CLASSICS done right

Just got in from work and opened mine up as well! Sweet! Very happy
Slam jam and DHL don't mess around. Super fast shipping from overseas

Last edited:
I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve , can't wait to get home to see these babies , and I'm 43 lol

Nice man! when you first take them out the box 
pimp.gif

Got mine in 24hrs from luisaviaroma which was pretty slick, delivered on a Saturday too

A little unhappy for a couple of reasons though, when i took'em out the box the right shoe had a big dirty white widows peak thread hanging out under the black suede portion directly beneath the Nike text, luckily with a sharp knife i was able to push it back under the suede panel....all good with that then.

Put'em on, felt fine...went TTS but after one wear they crease so strangely, not even like a standard crease at the sides where your foot bends but because the toebox is so long they're like creasing from the front longways, hard to explain but here's a pic....those white'ish marks arent from scuffs but are the crease marks, feels weird against my foot too.

Wouldn't put me off them but a little disappointed with this after like only an hour or 2 of wear

^^
gotta take the good with the bad with this release. i think, at least at this point, those of us that have them are very fortunate. surprisingly enough, ALOT of ppl in the real world want these, not just on NT and in this thread. hopefully, they make just enough of these to meet demand where everyone who wants them can secure them. i def. don't wanna see these "whored" out like the atc2. it really takes away from the allure imo. this being my favorite shoe ever, other than bc3, i'd rather not see them flooded all over the place, hence under appreciated.

this is def. one of the more interesting releases and although i'll have my pairs today, i'm still keeping a very close eye daily to the "streets", to the web and on tis site as to see what happens. i still have a funny feeling that they will release the OG colorways in limited quantities as it appears they've done with this 1st drop. i think those other colorways like peanut butter/salmon :smh: and the pink/grey :x will see a wider release in the US.

as for the cut/construction of this shoe, when i tried on the sz 10 i had, and walked a few steps on carpet, i def. noticed slight creasing in weird areas, but i didn't think much of it. this is such a beautiful shoe and its almost spot on to the OG there really isn't much i can complain about even if i wanted to. can't wait to get them today!

Last edited:
I really don't see how mad colorways of a model lessens the allure of the OG colorways, but to each his own. I've legit never seen anyone in real life wearing a pair of ATC2s in the last 2 or 3 years and this is in multiple major cities. So if Nike decides to go the same route with these I wouldn't even care. Even if I did see these everywhere, it still wouldn't matter.

Personally, I hope they make these a GR so multiples can be had on discount like the Lavas and every other Agassi retro.

We need a U.S. release come on Nike! I would think that we'll start seeing other spots getting them soon then, certainly ebay will be loaded with them :smh:

Last edited:
I think this is the 1st release that I'm watching the tracking info like a darn hawk!!! [emoji]128541[/emoji] DHL has shown where they are every step of the way (currently in Philly). Can't wait for later today

The creasing is bad for the first day or so but doesn't get much worse after that.

I hope these do get "whored out".

Hope we have 20 colorways and 3 releases of the OGs.

Hope some pairs can be had for 30$.

I hope thousands adults will rediscover these and thousands of kids can discover these for the first time and fall in love.

I'm no elitist or hypebeast

Reactions: ARK
I really don't see how mad colorways of a model lessens the allure of the OG colorways, but to each his own. I've legit never seen anyone in real life wearing a pair of ATC2s in the last 2 or 3 years and this is in multiple major cities. So if Nike decides to go the same route with these I wouldn't even care. Even if I did see these everywhere, it still wouldn't matter.

Personally, I hope they make these a GR so multiples can be had on discount like the Lavas and every other Agassi retro.
I don't mind it but I hate when Nike keeps putting out the same cws when other cws have yet to be retroed that bothers me. Still want that sprite cw to drop for the 2s :frown:

i don't mind creasing at all, but from all the pics i've seen it does look like you get that funky looking crease as soon as you wear them

The creasing seems like it's been an issue for everyone with pairs so far. I wonder if we were this picky on the og's though or if it was the same. I guess we'll have to wait for the next retro for them to correct it like the toe box on the 08 ATC II's which weren't too bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom