🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

WDYWT

those hybrids in the background are corny
laugh.gif
You guys gotta let it go, it's already been established that's not my collection. Also I didn't like the Queen Hillary slander, but she's unfadeable.

But I will happily be your villain 
pimp.gif

It's a corny shoe.

When you walk around in it-- no matter where you got it from, whether it's from these German sites or they come stateside-- you're representing all the cornballs around the world who think their sneakers are out there doin it. No matter what you put on that day and how you arrange it you're walkin on husks doggy

Bring on the LWPs 
devil.gif

My "corny" shoes just came in from GWO.... Bea-Tee-Full, the fed ex shipping was worth it... A double up will happen US drop or not, i already need another pair

3 pairs should be enough to last me forever, especially considering i'm not wearing them on the daily. but now that i have a 3rd pair, i can def. beat this 1st pair with little to no regard. i'm good on these now. need those marinas now and i'm good for life.

those hybrids in the background are corny :lol:

You guys gotta let it go, it's already been established that's not my collection. Also I didn't like the Queen Hillary slander, but she's unfadeable.

But I will happily be your villain :pimp:

It's a corny shoe.

When you walk around in it-- no matter where you got it from, whether it's from these German sites or they come stateside-- you're representing all the cornballs around the world who think their sneakers are out there doin it. No matter what you put on that day and how you arrange it you're walkin on husks doggy

Bring on the LWPs :evil:

it's apparent that even YOU are unaware of your ignorance. but carry on, my man. carry on...

:lol:

3 pairs should be enough to last me forever, especially considering i'm not wearing them on the daily. but now that i have a 3rd pair, i can def. beat this 1st pair with little to no regard. i'm good on these now. need those marinas now and i'm good for life.
I thought something like that before, but Nikes just don't last...  with my other shoes I figure more than two pairs would break down long before I felt like I got proper use of them.

If your forever is <20yrs, then maybe...
happy.gif
  I figure the other side of it is that I probably won't be wearing these much past 60 so maybe 20yrs would be more than "forever" for them.

Trying to decide whether to keep the 2007 Proton ATC IIIs or not...

-Daver

I thought something like that before, but Nikes just don't last...  with my other shoes I figure more than two pairs would break down long before I felt like I got proper use of them.

If your forever is

Yeah I'm 45. But Connors would probably still be rocking the kiwi iv''s if he's playing lol.
Idk. Wonder when I will stop buying sneakers
Have way to many as it is and only started really buying like 5 years ago

Tinker's over 60 and still rockin' kicks!  We all can't be as stylish as him, but we can try! 

Yup, i think it's dope when the older cats come on here showing that they're still interested in kicks 
smokin.gif

i'm not that young myself tho 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom