🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I posted that sale when shoezeum posted it I should get some credit :smile:. It would be nice if they release something like that in the future.

Props, I first saw it when my boy mentioned me in it cause he knows how I am with Agassis then I relentlessly checked eBay and was just praying they'd pop up like the volt denim samples

mean.gif

DanDecs DanDecs where are you finding all of these on eBay. I search eBay with worldwide settings and all I get is hybrids and lava 2s lol.

Last edited:
Good looking out!!  Got my 10.5.   Nike can release a million in the US now on NDC while ebates offers 12% and I get a 30% coupon...  Ha.  That's usually my luck..

Last edited:
I'm 43, still love my sneakers, though my small collection is mostly just CB94 color variants.  Love these Agassi retros that I used to own when they were OG.....

Anyway, I just got my shipping notice from Good Will Out, so that's great news.  Looking forward to these, and thanks to everyone who's keeping everyone else posted on re-stocks, etc.

glasses.gif

How is everyones Good Will Out order? Mine is unlawfully slow. It shipped but it hasn't updated since Tuesday. Sounds like its still in EU.

Last edited:
How is everyones Good Will Out order? Mine is unlawfully slow. It shipped but it hasn't updated since Tuesday. Sounds like its still in EU.

Amazing my goodwill is taking forever !!!! And my order from 43 that I placed yesterday just arrived to me in New Jersey

Last edited:

I think it is still in EU? Checking the shipping number on the DHL.de site gives me a dead link. Just have to wait now lol.

34 here. Grew up playing in everything from the 2s on. Flares, Ablazes, Zoom Beyond, and Bounces through high school.

Thanks for posting the SNKRS link...finally broke down and ordered (going to be mad when they drop in the US and I have a $100 Nike GC burning a hole in my pocket!)

That's pretty standard for International Priority shipping, I've shipped a lot of things via International Priority

and it's pretty much the same either direction.  Don't worry too much once you get the DHL notice.

It's much faster than International Parcel service (2+ weeks), but it will still take on the order of 5-7 days.

It's priority on their side, and priority on our side, but it also takes time to get through customs and air shipping

in between.  So 2 days foreign, 2 days customs, 2 days domestic is common, give or take a day here or there.

Once I see the DHL notice the only two things I worry about are 1) They actually shipped it to me (plug in your zip+4 and see your name on DHL's site) and 2) They shipped me the item I actually ordered...
happy.gif

International Express shipping is crazy expensive because not only are they expediting shipping on the foreign

and domestic sides, but also expediting customs clearance as well.  You can bet you're paying a hefty fee to

customs for that service.

-Daver

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom