🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Had to press play on that GNR vid 
smokin.gif

I love how Nike was able to keep the toe box sleek with no bump. They usually mess this part up on retros and end up putting a bump, but they did it right on this one.
thats because now the first ATC4 release comes from vietnam, but that will maybe change in the future when they start to manufacturing them in china or indonesia to pump out more profit out of the shoes, i have noticed from the pics here in this thread that the shape from the ATC2 that comes from vietnam are different compared to the ATC2 from china

thats because now the first ATC4 release comes from vietnam, but that will maybe change in the future when they start to manufacturing them in china or indonesia to pump out more profit out of the shoes, i have noticed from the pics here in this thread that the shape from the ATC2 that comes from vietnam are different compared to the ATC2 from china

Yeah, I wish Nike were more consistent with their manufacturing processes.

They seem to think these will be dropping in the U.S. now according to sole c website. http://tinyurl.com/glfnblx
The other sites I see posting similar in the last few hours seem to say "We see these dropping in Europe therefore we expect them stateside soon" which seems to be pure speculation, not based on any new information we haven't already seen.

Keep hope alive, but stay skeptical.  If ya gotta have 'em, get 'em when you can is my reasoning.  I could afford to pay a little extra not to miss out on this one, I'll have no regrets even if they do launch in the US.

Also consider whether you'll prefer the version from Vietnam, that's what's out there now.  Maybe paying the bit extra gets you a better shoe too?

Good luck guys,

-Daver

What is the differences in manufacturing in other countries. I just realized these were produced in Vietnam instead of china

What is the differences in manufacturing in other countries. I just realized these were produced in Vietnam instead of china
if they are produced in china or indonesia, there is a chance that the overall shape from the upper and the midsole will slightly change, also my personal opinion is that shoes that are manufactured in china got lower quality control compared to vietnam

Last edited:
The other sites I see posting similar in the last few hours seem to say "We see these dropping in Europe therefore we expect them stateside soon" which seems to be pure speculation, not based on any new information we haven't already seen.

Keep hope alive, but stay skeptical.  If ya gotta have 'em, get 'em when you can is my reasoning.  I could afford to pay a little extra not to miss out on this one, I'll have no regrets even if they do launch in the US.

Also consider whether you'll prefer the version from Vietnam, that's what's out there now.  Maybe paying the bit extra gets you a better shoe too?

Good luck guys,
-Daver

If it's stuff posted today, they undoubtedly got the info from kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain s post on this very forum. So many times I've seen stuff mentioned here that ends up on sneaker blogs, since there aren't alot of other Agassi centric sources.

Back
Top Bottom