🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yup, i think it's dope when the older cats come on here showing that they're still interested in kicks :smokin    

i'm not that young myself tho :nerd:   

Lol yeah what exactly is an "older cat"?

I'll be wearing them in the nursing home. My sneakers will be better than young visitors coming in to visit.

The tracking from 43einhalb says there arriving tommorow and ordered this morning and I'm in New Jersey

It was eBay. It looked like there was only a 13 left.
nerd.gif
THANKS MAN

Yeah I'm 45. But Connors would probably still be rocking the kiwi iv''s if he's playing lol.
Idk. Wonder when I will stop buying sneakers
Have way to many as it is and only started really buying like 5 years ago

45 ? that's dope :smokin  
Awesome. I'm turning 40 on the 2nd. I wear sneakers every day I can. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Can't believe I'm going to ask this question. Does anyone have experience with a sole protector? My white silver volt 3 translucent sole takes a beating. Ugly when it turns yellow.

They work ok @ARK27
Got em on my bin v's
Slows down down the process a bit
Its gonna yellow irregardlessly , but keeping dirt grime water and CORN off of them slows the process

My brother still wears the sample size so I'm happy for the both of you. I couldn't buy a sample if I couldn't wear it.

So mad they never released the lava III's and that all those pairs were only size 9. I think it would have been cool if they made the double A's on them in white.

Last edited:
I was so close to getting those, but somebody emailed the person selling them faster then i did :smh:  

That was me bro, sorry, I'm a fiend for the 3's. These are the same pair that the Shoezeum guy had, he sold them in a package deal to a guy in the UK, who put hem on eBay about a month and half later. I hit him up and worked out a deal, took almost 3 weeks to get back in the states with the procrastination in shipping. Got nervous for a bit. But they finally got here. Safe in the archives of the AgassiGrailGang (which is us)

Last edited:
I posted that sale when shoezeum posted it I should get some credit :smile:. It would be nice if they release something like that in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom