🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

mean.gif
I hope youre happy now.. I caved and double dipped...
embarassed.gif
wink.gif

Funny you should mention it. I'm sitting here looking at my size and I think it's to color that bothers me. Like I actually dig the solid colored ones, but for some reason I'm hung up on this OG color scheme

Last edited:
Customer service reps know less than we do.
I've had them say a shoe is not coming and then the shoe drops 3 hrs later.

I'm almost certain they use off-shore service center

Worst customer service around

Depending on the time of day, this is 100% accurate. I had an offshore csr just straight up lie to me about an order I placed, and it got so bad that I just disconnected and got right back on for someone else. The next person I talked to couldn't believe it when they read the transcript and ended up giving me a 20% code lol.

Peace,
J

CHECKING IN FOR THE "OLD HEADS",LOL! I'M 37, AND I'VE BEEN FIENDIN' FOR THESE EVER SINCE LIKE '91-'92 WHEN ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS HAD THESE BACK IN THE DAY... WENT AHEAD AND PULLED THE TRIGGER ON A SZ.13 FROM ASPHALTGOLD SINCE MY OQIUM ORDER CANCELLED...CAN'T WAIT TO GET 'EM IN! SHOUT OUT TO THE CAT THAT POSTED THE INFO...ONE LUV! HOLLA...

CED B.

Well I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 12.5 in the 4s, for some reason I don't think they will release in the states. With that said, now that I've ordered a pair and posted about my gut feeling they most likely will show up here on deep discount :lol:

Well I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 12.5 in the 4s, for some reason I don't think they will release in the states. With that said, now that I've ordered a pair and posted about my gut feeling they most likely will show up here on deep discount :lol:

We can only hope cause I need 2 back up pairs lol

Good looks on that sole heaven link. Just scooped and the price was on point. Now don't have to stress if they don't drop in the US. Rolled the dice on sizing though. Went with my TTS hoping they don't run too long but I'm just happy to get them.

Good looks on that sole heaven link. Just scooped and the price was on point. Now don't have to stress if they don't drop in the US. Rolled the dice on sizing though. Went with my TTS hoping they don't run too long but I'm just happy to get them.
As others said before TTS is the way to go, i have a some wiggle room in the toe box, but nothing crazy... you should be good tho

Back
Top Bottom