🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

They do got the shorts though 
nerd.gif

Yeah if you squint real hard those shorts almost look like the real thing. All this ad did was make me thirstier for a retro of the challenge court line, not coffee.

SNS order arrived today (a day earlier than expected). I must say, these are stunning. They put the retro ATC II and ATC III (which I both owned briefly and quickly resold) to absolute shame. There was a cheap pleather element on the others.. These ATC IV are different. Maybe its the black material or the ultrasoft ankle/sock collar, or just the perfectly executed color combo and design. A lot of retros even have odd shapes to them. Not here.. Not at all. Bravo Nike.

I dont think I'll wear them as gym shoes though. Very comfortable, but I just have some fears about the black material. It may be too soft for wear. We shall see.

Fit wise, I went closer to a 1/2 size down. A lot of runners I go with a 12.5 when given a chance. I'm used to wearing a 13 in most cross trainers. Or even a 13 when I know I will be wearing thicker socks. Ultimately given the chance to only get a 12, I took the bait. They are a touch tight width wise, but I actually have room in the toebox area. So I'd almost call it a perfect fit with thinner socks.

Last edited:
1. I love seeing how quickly this thread moves. It's great to see all the knowledge and passion on Agassi shoes.

2. I apologize in advance if I missed it earlier but are the ATC IV (Black/White/Grape) getting an official U.S. release?

Back
Top Bottom