🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

laugh.gif
 Fair enough.  Will you actually wear them?

bro, i totally grabbed a size 12, thank you so very much!! how long do ship usually take? im in PA, and thank,thank,thank you!! AMAZING!!!
you're welcome and i dont know how long it will take if you are in the US, im living in the netherlands and in the past i have ordered from sns before and it took 7-10 days before the package arrived, and i think the people in here that are from the US and have ordered from sns can better anwser your question

how long have they been up on sneakers and stuff?? cause since i ordered about 4 size are gone, that were up then!!! just curious!

i want to have ATC4 on Nike iD

That would be sick but because of the heel counter material (and complex pattern) I bet it would never happen, regardless of demand.

The 2 would be easier though and undoubtedly more popular. But even the splatter would likely turn out crap.

For example the splatter option on the vapor IDs was cheaply printed onto mesh, instead of painted on. Looked like it came out of an desktop inkjet. Still was dope but had the potential to be truly great. I imagine the heel pattern on the ID 4 would end up being similarly butchered.

That would be sick but because of the heel counter material (and complex pattern) I bet it would never happen, regardless of demand.
they can easily put up 8-10 different heel counters with a certain color theme what contains 3 colors like royal blue, neon blue and volt or black, infrared and laser pink etc etc, i think its pretty easy to realize and it aint rocket science what i just mentioned
wink.gif

they can easily put up 8-10 different heel counters with a certain color theme what contains 3 colors like royal blue, neon blue and volt or black, infrared and laser pink etc etc, i think its pretty easy to realize and it aint rocket science what i just mentioned :wink:

Sorry for not explaning better. Youre right that what you said is not rocket science. Props on correctly pointing that out.

I'm in no way saying I belive it to be technically impossible. I just strongly doubt nikes willingness (with this silhouette) to take the extra steps and put forth any additional outlay from design, materials, and labor -- however trivial they may be.

I'm also saying that even if they were willing, i fear the quality of the finished product would be lesser than the recent OG release. And I cited an example of them messing up a signature "Agassi" element on an ID shoe.

probably not, thats why most of the people in here buy them from europe
Thank you. With professional tennis being played year-round, do you guys see this model dropping in the U.S. during another major event? It made sense for it to release in the U.S. around the U.S. open but seeing as that tournament is underway, I don't have a clue.

Thank you. With professional tennis being played year-round, do you guys see this model dropping in the U.S. during another major event? It made sense for it to release in the U.S. around the U.S. open but seeing as that tournament is underway, I don't have a clue.
you're welcome, tbh if the ATC4s will not appear in the US by october they probably wouldnt come out anymore at all i think

they came out at the begin from august its already 1 month ago that they have dropped in the EU

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom