🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

A few more pics from the USO...

Andre+Agassi+Lavazza+Andre+Agassi+Group+Performs+gEEeqNMnmgjx.jpg

Andre+Agassi+Lavazza+Andre+Agassi+Group+Performs+e7dCOpy5p9Rx.jpg

Andre+Agassi+Lavazza+Andre+Agassi+Group+Performs+JkLyk2GBNqRx.jpg

Andre+Agassi+Lavazza+Andre+Agassi+Group+Performs+6R5fy1zF9AXx.jpg

Andre+Agassi+Lavazza+Andre+Agassi+Group+Performs+_3dMq1CR9a7x.jpg

Wowwww looks like Andre took off the "Daddy Rocks" necklace his kid gave him (think his daughter and I think that's what it said) rope the letters were on probably
deteriorated

Last edited:
Where can I cop that glass other than the Open? It's not on the foundation's site.

As of right now the only place selling them as far as I know is at the Open. It sounds like they will be selling them at other grand slams as well but if a site does start to sell it I would think that it would be Lavazza.

Any purchase of coffee from them at the Open contributed a $1 to his foundation so it doesn't have to be a purchase of the cup to contribute so not sure that means they will sell those outside of grand slams. I obviously bought it though and it would be great if they put them online.

Last edited:
Is $126 from overseas as good as its gonna get for the 4? I've been spoiled since the 2 and 3 were flops here and really don't wanna pay retail. Even though this is my favorite of the bunch.

Thought so too. Why didn't they use on recent Jordans?
probably because the AJ6 silhouette already got a steady following of buyers unlike the ATC4 what is a new sneaker that just made his debut on the market, new silhouette shoes from Nike always get the special treatment when it comes materials to attract the new buyers and after a year or so nike will gonna cut corners and start to use crappy materials, less padding, lower cut panels at the upper etc etc, and AJ6 will sell anyway no matter what kind of materials they are gonna use

Thought so too. Why didn't they use on recent Jordans?

Just depends on the release. They used durabuck on the Metallic 5 and Aqua 8. I guess with it being an OG material, Nike is trying to keep it to OG colorways?

Peace,
J

Is it me or does the midsole material also feel softer on these compared to the III Volt's? These are comfy.

Carrillo interviewed Agassi . Think it's on tennis channel Thursday at 11 pm if anyone isn't aware

Just depends on the release. They used durabuck on the Metallic 5 and Aqua 8. I guess with it being an OG material, Nike is trying to keep it to OG colorways?

Peace,
J

The stuff on the Metallic V seems different.

Back
Top Bottom