🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Thanks for your review and all of your thoughts on these. It's really appreciated. I guess I may pass on these because I really wanted better quality. Hopefully someday they will give it to us.

When they do release these again, there just might be a whole lot of hype that accompanies it. We all got lucky with this release and how obtainable pairs were. I’d recommend picking up a pair of these, you won’t regret it.

Just ordered a 2nd pair from Nike. I waited too long in 2016 and didn't get to buy a pair so I’m making it up. My first order from Nike should be here tomorrow too!

I remember wearing these in 89/90...worn them everyday cuz I only had a pair or two of shoes. I didn’t even know it was Agassi’s until later on. Also remember thinking they’re one of the most comfortable pairs I’ve ever owned back then and wanted to buy another pair when mine was beat but it was already too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
5B31D8B4-4CE2-4220-B89C-5BA6351631CC.jpeg JUST ADDING ON

For those of you who copped from FTL in-stores, were you able to use any coupons on it?
i wasnt. the cashier was like let me check; im sorry but since its a qs product we cannot apply da coupz

Which Grey Color for Midsole for 2014 Hot lava's?

out of those two - i think you'd have to go with the bottom "light grey" and add black to darken if necessary
the top one is too dark (although perhaps closer)

or i guess you could go dark & mix in white to lighten :lol:
neither look right on

the grey on the 14s almost has a blue hue to it, milky

Nike is quick with the shipping. Bought it today around 3pm pst and it's already shipped and will be here Friday. 2 days shipping again and didn't even have to pay extra.
Man, I should have done that too. Bought mine online from FTL when they went live, paid $7.99 shipping and they won’t be here until June 3. Aaand, my local HoH has my size, held it in hand today.

Man, I should have done that too. Bought mine online from FTL when they went live, paid $7.99 shipping and they won’t be here until June 3. Aaand, my local HoH has my size, held it in hand today.
I almost bought them from FTL too but decided to wait for Nike to drop them since it wasn’t selling out on FTL or dsmny for my size (9.5). Figured if it sells out on Nike then I’ll pick it up from one of those 2.

How’d you like them when you saw them today? I’m pretty excited for these, prob going to wear them this weekend.

I need to find a 12 hopefully my home girl at FTL can hold until Friday cause they have them at her store and Baltimore people are not into these unless they were hyped up

Really hope we get ATC3, and 4s I know it’s a long shot but a guy can hope. 30th anniversary for the ATC3 is next year so hopefully they’ll keep the trend up.

Really hope we get ATC3, and 4s I know it’s a long shot but a guy can hope. 30th anniversary for the ATC3 is next year so hopefully they’ll keep the trend up.

I'm totally with you on those choices, but as fellow Agassi fans on here will agree, the one shoe we have NOT gotten is the ATC 1!!! I want a pair in the worst way! That green and orange color is awesome!! I'd even be okay (not really but will accept it) if it has a visible air window if that helps bring the 1s to production (instead of having to make a new midsole without the window). That is what I want!!

I almost bought them from FTL too but decided to wait for Nike to drop them since it wasn’t selling out on FTL or dsmny for my size (9.5). Figured if it sells out on Nike then I’ll pick it up from one of those 2.

How’d you like them when you saw them today? I’m pretty excited for these, prob going to wear them this weekend.
Well played man. I tried on the size 9 (which is what I ordered) and was stoked to see that my pinky toes weren’t hurting. (I feel like they hurt way back in 89/90, but I could be wrong since it’s been 30 years!) My feet aren’t super wide but they aren’t narrow either. I’m not really a connoisseur when it comes to quality of materials but they seems nice to me. Felt great on my foot, no pinch points or hot spots.

Back
Top Bottom