🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Straight to feet.
IMG_5571.JPG

So glad to have a new pair.

So this explains why my 2014 pair doesn’t have the bulge on the heel that you have, interesting read

It’s an interesting theory but I’d be curious to see more qs pairs compared to the gr to see if it’s actually true. Notice the length of the tongue on the qs pair is actually more tapered and not sloppy like the qs one in the photo.

my one wing was kinda bent, not to the warpedness of the pic from the other page but its def gonna rustle me. i think i may put lace through the wing eyelet now

I might be the minority here but I think I actually like the grey eyelets more than the white eyelets. It’s more balance imo, it goes well with the wings. But I understand that fans like to keep it as original as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here man. It would be one thing if it was free shipping...but to have to pay $8 and wait a week is an extra kick in the nuts.
Yep, really is annoying FTL continues charging $8 for shipping this long. One of the reasons I stopped buying new releases off their site

I wonder how long they’ll wait to retro the volts again. It’s already been close to 4 years but I’m glad that I bought a bunch of them.

I wonder how long they’ll wait to retro the volts again. It’s already been close to 4 years but I’m glad that I bought a bunch of them.
Definitely helped that they were pretty widely available, and saw prices as low as $55, maybe less. Still wished I would have sized down. But I’m with ARK ARK - I think it should be hotlimeweek before ceriseweek, but that’s because I can’t participate in the latter.
I actually would rather see some low top 2s, or just any of the 1s, more than getting any 3s or 4s at this point. But then again, show me a good NOTginger 4 retro and I’m all in. Right Sinner Sinner ? :lol:

Definitely helped that they were pretty widely available, and saw prices as low as $55, maybe less. Still wished I would have sized down. But I’m with ARK ARK - I think it should be hotlimeweek before ceriseweek, but that’s because I can’t participate in the latter.
I actually would rather see some low top 2s, or just any of the 1s, more than getting any 3s or 4s at this point. But then again, show me a good NOTginger 4 retro and I’m all in. Right Sinner Sinner ? :lol:

I think Kicks USA had them for around $55. Whatta steal. I want the 1’s and Marinas next followerd by the Flares and LWP’s. I have plenty of II’s.

Back
Top Bottom