🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

If FTL is not letting you add your size to the cart - that means that size is not available. Do a stock search for your area call the store and ask them to hold for yoyu if youre lucky, thats how I got my pair.

234926BE-5F43-4B80-BD9B-8B710D33E2A4.jpeg
Went to the local footlocker and picked these up today brings the nostalgia feeling back

Well played man. I tried on the size 9 (which is what I ordered) and was stoked to see that my pinky toes weren’t hurting. (I feel like they hurt way back in 89/90, but I could be wrong since it’s been 30 years!) My feet aren’t super wide but they aren’t narrow either. I’m not really a connoisseur when it comes to quality of materials but they seems nice to me. Felt great on my foot, no pinch points or hot spots.

Do the sales people get annoyed when you try on and say "awesome shoes! I like it, but no thanks. have a nice day!"? I always wondered.

When they do release these again, there just might be a whole lot of hype that accompanies it. We all got lucky with this release and how obtainable pairs were. I’d recommend picking up a pair of these, you won’t regret it.

Yeah the quality is fine on these lol

Do the sales people get annoyed when you try on and say "awesome shoes! I like it, but no thanks. have a nice day!"? I always wondered.
I chatted them up and told them that I ordered online from them because I called their store on Saturday and the chick working was clueless and thought I was talking about the Lebrons. They weren’t very busy and didn’t seem to mind and appeared to enjoy my enthusiasm and story behind me having them when they first released in 90. Now I still wait.....until Monday.

If you’re trying on just 1 pair it’s ok but I remember dudes and females trying multiple pairs of different shoes and not buying a single thing, that’s really annoying

So bummed that these came in defective. Other than the bent wing, the quality is far better than the 2014s. The leather quality is better and the padding on the ankle is thicker. The insole has a nice foot molding and is very comfortable. I'm turned off by the whole thing now. Not sure if I will order again.

So bummed that these came in defective. Other than the bent wing, the quality is far better than the 2014s. The leather quality is better and the padding on the ankle is thicker. The insole has a nice foot molding and is very comfortable. I'm turned off by the whole thing now. Not sure if I will order again.
Order another pair. Seems like there's more positive than negative if it's just the wing.

Just wear them. After the first scuff, you won’t even care about the wing

Just wing it.

Back
Top Bottom