🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'm so excited. Looks like my citrus and volt shorts from TennisExpress will be delivered today. Also my black/hot line, neo teal, and ultramarine shorts, both blue and black denim shorts and jackets, 4 advantage polos in large and extra large to compare sizes, black/hot lime pants, and ember cc t-shirt should be delivered today. So excited hopefully I got the right sizes.
Still waiting for ultramarine pants and both tennis jackets from TennisExpress to ship.
Has anyone received the tennis jackets from any store yet? How is the fit and quality and real pics if available?

Last edited:
It hasn’t disappeared in a sense, but most of them are on back order.
Maybe...i dunno. I hope so. I appreciate the response though. Just seems most backordered items are at least kept up to pre-order. I think I found this to be true yesterday with this shirt on only one site. But again, THANK YOU. I'll keep an eye out.

I received partial shipping confirmation for 2/6 items I ordered from Nike. The rest are now showing back ordered (pants, sweatshirt and black shorts).

Have the blue and black cotton jeans shorts somewhere in Europe been released yet? I am looking for size L or XL.

Really appreciate the help here concerning different sizing of the collection.
Received the longsleeves, they are loose fit and the sizing is completely crazy. Small and Medium are the same length, Medium is just a little wider.
In the pictures below you can see a size Small on top of a size Medium.

Attachments

• IMG_7064.jpg
    IMG_7064.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_7065.jpg
    IMG_7065.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 236
Have the blue and black cotton jeans shorts somewhere in Europe been released yet? I am looking for size L or XL.

Sorry-- can't help with EU. The product code(s) are CV4355-442 (blue) and CV4355-060 (black). US Links below with some sizes available in blue and L in black if folks still need.

Received the longsleeves, they are loose fit and the sizing is completely crazy. Small and Medium are the same length, Medium is just a little wider.

I ordered a large and wear that size. Did tts fit you? I had no problem tts with the Challenge Court shirts.

I ordered a large and wear that size. Did tts fit you? I had no problem tts with the Challenge Court shirts.

I usually wear Medium but sized down to Small for the long sleeve shirt as both have the exact same length. Small fits just like a regular Medium Nike Shirt (it`s even slightly longer than a regular Medium). Medium is just too baggy for my taste as it`s loose fit.

Any info on the long sleeve black/volt challenge court shirt coming to Nike EU?

No intel on Nike but the following EU sites have stock:

I received partial shipping confirmation for 2/6 items I ordered from Nike. The rest are now showing back ordered (pants, sweatshirt and black shorts).

My white/black polo and black L/S challenge court shirt shipped from NDC, but my white/ultramarine polo is on backorder. Can't win em all I guess.

Just recently sold out on NDC. The reviews said that the fuzzy logo was coming off in the wash (always take those with a grain of salt...people don't follow wash/dry instructions).

edit: they have XS in black

Thanks for all the help in this shirt. Seems I’m too late. I can’t find my size. ARK ARK , what store was that with the shirt?

Deducing all the coming soon releases of this 30th anniversary CC line was rather strategic in part from Nike as to get a feel of how sought after/well this retro would do. More importantly to not overproduce garments hence be forced to marked down prices and incur loss of profit especially whilst this pandemic endures. 🤔

Deducing all the coming soon releases of this 30th anniversary CC line was rather strategic in part from Nike as to get a feel of how sought after/well this retro would do. More importantly to not overproduce garments hence be forced to marked down prices and incur loss of profit especially whilst this pandemic endures. 🤔

I'd that's true, then I'm glad they did it this way. Will show them to produce more. And to also lead to a possible launch in spring 2021 per talks on TW's forums Tennis Talk. Some shop overseas stated they heard of another Agassi launch in the spring. Obvious would be 30th anniversary of his FO final gear in the voltage purple/orange. It's the same stuff that released now but the colors are different. Plus they already released a headband in the colors. Take this as you will! 👍👍

Wondering if there’s anyone here from Canada? I bought the Jorts, Advantage Polo and the jacket on Nike Canada. Really want the Volt Team Challenger shirt but can’t find it aside from Tennis Warehouse or Tennis Express.

Don’t want to buy from States or Europe due to high Import Taxes. Canada always gets short end of the stick for releases.. 😡

I can try to wait till then, but I’ll probably go ahead and purchase it. Did the ‘19 USO fit “tight” for you? It was pretty fitted around the waist/crotch area, but I got it in my usual size medium.

sorry for the late response. Work was busy yesterday. Yeah I would say they are a little more fitted. I went with a size L but I’m normally a medium. I have a lot of Nike flex shorts from their Nike Training line and I usually wear medium in those.

Expensive indeed.. There are 2 more tees to be had. CC logo on left chest with CC logo and graphics on back. Also a full tee of the CC logo going across chest and back.
462796F3-75B6-426E-B331-C71A1DD4946E.jpeg

5 colors available..
02B82AA9-A784-455A-8177-64AAF32856C0.jpeg
Where Did you find the tees in the botton row Sir? Great find thank you

Wow... This sizing is a disaster. Thanks for the comparison. Was trying to decide between small and medium and I'll go medium if there's virtually no difference.

sorry for the late response. Work was busy yesterday. Yeah I would say they are a little more fitted. I went with a size L but I’m normally a medium. I have a lot of Nike flex shorts from their Nike Training line and I usually wear medium in those.
No worries and I understand completely. So you went with a size L for the ‘19 USO shorts and a M with the ‘20 USO shorts?

Back
Top Bottom