🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yeah, it's fixed to a point. My order still shows confirmed on the messages screen in the app, but when I go to said order, it says unknown. WTH!!
aye bro im stalking you! lol how the ewing eclipse fit? compared to air force 1’s? any help appreciated wonder if i can get away with a whole size up

I messed up and didn’t see end had these :frown: any chance nike.com will stock these? can’t find it anywhere now

Attachments

• 14DC2950-A175-4B17-9FD1-29057914278F.jpeg
    14DC2950-A175-4B17-9FD1-29057914278F.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 582
aye bro im stalking you! lol how the ewing eclipse fit? compared to air force 1’s? any help appreciated wonder if i can get away with a whole size up

Hey buddy, I'm sorry. 👍 They fit TTS for me. I got the original all star colorway then the white. It's like a Flight Huarache. The bootie is nice. I'm an 11 and I got nice wiggle room. Didn't need a 12 (since they skip 11.5). 👍

Just got delivered via DHL. Eraldo was website
Never heard of it. On invoice says farfetch uk.
But shipped from eraldo magazzino store in Italy. Idk but I got them lol
but was searching Nike cu4200 and it came up. So ......Super fast shipping to USA. Only ordered maybe 3 days ago
Would of shared but I think I had gotten the last xl. In each color

looks like they have the volt in s m l still

35C69677-2FB4-455A-9CD0-C11A792D25FA.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s up with the on court jacket? TW says unavailable, NDC took it down, Midwest says 9/15. Does anyone have it in hand yet? Is it cancelled? I ordered the black and teal one yesterday when TE said 7 days, and I kind of want to order the other one now.

Not to reopen old wounds... Has anyone else noticed variation amongst the Challenge Court Tees?

My black one is huge compared to the ember/Red... I got the white in a totally different size so it's hard for me to tell. But definitely think the difference between the red and black is noticeable

Im using the app but its under mens new release then filter newest shows with the jorts/compression and zip collar polo all coming soon.

I have a M and L 1/2 zips if anyone needs for retail plus tax and shipping. Going to return to Nike Factory Store on Thur. Lmk

Back
Top Bottom