🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

thank you to both above!
i am lucky to have the free time and the set of skills to pull this off. These shirts were always an obsession of mine. i didn't think i could make the 95 at all when i first started. the factory told me it would cost $1200 to make a sample in 2019 when i first brought up the idea. this is because of the minimums you have to purchase the when making cuffs and collars that are customized like these. fortunate for me they lowered the price after i started placing more orders in 2020 and they made one for $300. they nailed the color and the size of the checkerboard on the first try.

Last edited:
Poisonous and revolting:

poisonousfeet.jpg

poisonousfull.jpg
poisonousface.jpg

revoltingfeet.jpg

revoltingfull.jpg

I remember having that purple/violet challenge court polo back in the days. I hate myself for throwing it into the trash back then... :frown:

I remember having that purple/violet challenge court polo back in the days. I hate myself for throwing it into the trash back then... :frown:

Dang, yeah. I've long lost any OG stuff of my own that I'd had too. This was a fortunate eBay find that looks like it'd never even been worn. Always baffled how that happens!

B betterusername
Like those volt laces with the V lace lock case. Where’d the volt lock come from?

Appreciate it! So for laces I've generally used this site (https://www.dmglaces.com) and for lace locks I've done a combination of eBay / other marketplace listings such as this one (https://www.ebay.com/itm/AIR-JORDAN...504603?hash=item44490f21db:g:j2EAAOSwhnZfwqrA) - though they're currently sold out of the volt colorway - and then an Etsy seller who does logo-free locks in metal in a whole range of colors (https://www.etsy.com/listing/695317240/luxury-lace-locks-colorful-metal?ref=user_profile&frs=1) and even the holders in metal as well - though color selections for those are much more limited (https://www.etsy.com/listing/820331980/luxury-metal-lace-lock-holder-bundle?ref=user_profile&frs=1).

So , I finally got around to comparing the large tall to the regular large in the Agassi zip up polo. The difference is 2 inches longer.
I also have a regular xxl and the large tall is 1 inch longer than that.
CT0820

So today is a very special day for me (it happens to be my birthday, as well) but it's special today for a different reason.

About 9 months ago, I started working on my third Andre Agassi film.

Which is basically a re-telling of Andre's run to the finals of the 1990 US Open.

I decided to create this film, because of the re-release of the 2020 challenge court line...and also because of you guys.

I saw how special this man's career has been to so many people.

So much so, that we're still talking about him fondly, even after more than 30 years.

I wanted to create a film that could be enjoyed by fans of all ages.

So with that in mind, I would like to introduce my latest film in the Andre Agassi series:

Date with Destiny: The Story of the 1990 US Open.

I would again, just like to thank all of you guys for the passion that you bring to the Nike Challenge Court collection.

It's been a fun ride for me to experience all of this for the first time. :smile:

While I'm here... Socks are the real star today. A few threads of elastic are defying physics and somehow still doing their thing after a few decades:

lovefeet.jpg

lovefull.jpg lovebelow.jpg loveabove.jpg
beautiful buddy! When those Hybrids released, not a lot of people were fans of them. I wanted them ASAP and drove an hour each way to grab the volt and the denim pair. So glad I bought then. Still can't believe I passed on the Cerise hybrid. I could have sworn I had a pair somewhere. May have to track down a pair on eBay that isn't beat to *#$&. But mad props for breaking them out. Gotta get my pairs out and actually un-DS them. 👍👍

So , I finally got around to comparing the large tall to the regular large in the Agassi zip up polo. The difference is 2 inches longer.
I also have a regular xxl and the large tall is 1 inch longer than that.
CT0820

Thank you so much!

I was thinking about buying another one of these 1/2 zip polos.

But I was a little bit on the fence, because of the cropped fit.

Two inches longer would be just perfect.

If I'm able to find one that's in a size Large & Tall, I will pick it up. :smile:

Many thanks!!!

Last edited:
Reading it yesterday I was getting so excited. Had a huge smile over my face, eyes widening like the classic NTmoji :wow:

Then I remembered it was April fools :lol:. Got me pretty good...those secondary colorways though

Nike get on it

Mannnn....
You coulda at least posted that ON April 1st bruh! I’m not out here scouting for lies days later, even if the original tweet was from 4/1

Even if it’s not part of the tennis line like they did with the release of the euro only polos and the Jean shorts.

Back
Top Bottom