🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I'm with you KB. As soon as the IV's drop in both OG colors, I'm in for one each at retail. I don't even care how much. I missed them when they came out back in the day (was in the 9th grade, 39 y/o now). Loved the black/white/grape/cerise color SO MUCH!! I can still remember going to this local golf & tennis store right by my house. They had a Nike contract and kept the actual buying catalog out for customers to look through. They could order anything that was golf or tennis. I saw the catalog and instantly went to the Agassi shoes. Man I should have ordered the IV's back then. Please Nike release some pics of the VI's if your gonna release them next year.

Yea I got to order them months before they were released back in the day when I had a friend with access to the Nike books.

Yea I got to order them months before they were released back in the day when I had a friend with access to the Nike books.

Those were the days, weren't they? "Oh, we're not ordering that shoe for the shop, but what size do you need? We'll call Nike and special order a pair for you."

Peace,
J

man the purple techs are the only shoe that has ever made me feel like i ripped off nike lol

43 bucks is steal of the year for this shoe

i should have waited on the volts. kicks usa is gonna be the spot to get um dirt cheap come black friday or cyber monday

Those were the days, weren't they? "Oh, we're not ordering that shoe for the shop, but what size do you need? We'll call Nike and special order a pair for you."

Peace,
J

It was great to have the shoes even before Andre would wear them. People back then would say "what are those" but it had a different meaning than it does today. It meant where did you get those and what are those lol.

Last edited:
Had a winner circle reward expiring today so I grabbed the green bottomed flares from FNL for $50 and got 15% cash back coming from discover deals. It was between these and the purple 3's and just don't know what I'd wear the 3's with....

Had a winner circle reward expiring today so I grabbed the green bottomed flares from FNL for $50 and got 15% cash back coming from discover deals. It was between these and the purple 3's and just don't know what I'd wear the 3's with....
A white long sleeve t-shirt and layer on top a purple short sleeve t-shirt. a grey shirt. a black shirt. Anything really. It goes with more than the green flares I thought.

Rock neutral colors with it rather than trying to match colors on it

Anyone think the OG flares are going to go Lower than the 59 on villa? I have so many damn sneakers the wife will kill me. If it was ark'27 variety I would have bought at full retail. Missed out on those back in the day

Anyone think the OG flares are going to go Lower than the 59 on villa? I have so many damn sneakers the wife will kill me. If it was ark'27 variety I would have bought at full retail. Missed out on those back in the day

I think they will eventually hit outlets at like $39 the problem with these is the leather is such crap their so uncomfortable

I have so many damn sneakers the wife will kill me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom