🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Well I managed to stave off being killed tonight but my shoe collection came up in the conversation. Gulp. :nerd:

This is the time of year I really get in trouble, so many deals for Black Friday that I buy Lots of shoes .....

I think there is a reckoning about to happen. In other words time to trim down the collection. At any rate I just saw this description but no pic yet.

Air Tech Challenge 3 QS - 827822-400
Dark Obsidian Metallic Gold University Red

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Just got my 11.5 green bottom flare canceled from finishline today.... inventory seems to be drying up for you size 11.5.... I don't think white/black pairs left on footsites will drop anymore than they are at now.

Just got my 11.5 green bottom flare canceled from finishline today.... inventory seems to be drying up for you size 11.5.... I don't think white/black pairs left on footsites will drop anymore than they are at now.
Good to know -- I was trying to use that early BF coupon on those today but they were excluded

Guys, I know the Purples are "excluded" from the 30% off on FNL, but I actually had success last night. FNL has a pretty long history of the website incorrectly calculating discounts if you have some eligible items and some ineligible items in your cart. I picked up a pair of Structure 18s for wifey and the Purple ATC 3s for me and it took 30% off on my ATC.

May be a fluke, may get cancelled, but worth a shot-especially with the WC reward. Hard to beat $22 for these. :smokin

I think there is a reckoning about to happen. In other words time to trim down the collection. At any rate I just saw this description but no pic yet.

Amazing Christmas QS Tech Challenge iiis randomly found on eBay by the homie
nerd.gif

827822-400

jesus i love these shoes. wasnt a fan of the atc 3 back in the day but you guys in love with them in here made me cop a pair and i really love them. the copped the purples for dirt cheap and want more

jesus i love these shoes. wasnt a fan of the atc 3 back in the day but you guys in love with them in here made me cop a pair and i really love them. the copped the purples for dirt cheap and want more

Good deal. I thought you had a pair by now. :rofl:

The thread has been so calm. That could change things.

Back
Top Bottom