🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

i know you wanna buy it
happy.gif

I think its crazy nike still had yet to release much of anything as far as apparel that agassi wore. I thought for sure they would release challenge court shirts but still haven't

Oh damn, I think I might have had that warmup suit back then!   Don't remember it being that expensive tho! 

Supple premium leather? Cmon Nike, Im assuming there using all the same materials from the last retros. The lava shade does look better in that pic. Will cop on heavy disco like last time

The colors look much closer to the OG from the NDC pics.

It's hard to even consider the 2014 retro a true "hot lava" colorway.  They're just so entirely dull and off.

I could live without the grey eyelets, but in all honesty they don't look that bad.  

My 2014 lavas are holding up real well and will soon be beaters.
I like 2016 lava color, but going to wait till they hit sale prices.

Yep. In for a pair of the 2016s, grey eyelets and all. I like them much more than the last retro. Color looks much better and the overall shape is improved, too.

Will wait for a nice discount though.

the 2016 pair growing on me. if nike uses the same leather as the neon atc 3 then im in but prolly gonna wait for a discount.

So you bring out a shoe we want but alter the color enough that you can still get us to buy. Then 2 years later bring it out again with the correct color to make us buy it again but alter the eyelet to a different color so again it's not a complete match. What is to say in another 2 years we won't get this shoe again? How many times will we get dipped for this shoe again and again in its close but not perfect form.

I wonder when we will get the volt 3 again. I can't wait!!!!

Back
Top Bottom