🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Also why did nike change the lower plastic eyelets to grey instead of white?
Nike tends to make little changes to shoes at times when they retro them. Personally I'm probably the only one but when I look at my pair compared to the 2016s I kinda like the grey eyelets

It's 1am, guess I'll just ramble for a bit.

With the cement 4, more 5s and the 12s this year plus other sportswear releases it's going to be a game time decision on what to keep and what to get rid of for me.

I didn't get into the Agassis until the 3 so I'm more partial to those. I did get a few 2s however - Wimbledon 1, Pixels, French Open, Lavas and Poison Green. Of those I haven't worn any of them. That said if I had to make cuts to make room in the closet I would have to say Lavas and Poison green would be the first to go. I highly doubt I would get rid of the Wimbledons and I really see myself wearing the pixels. If that Sprite color way dropped though I would probably get them.

Just too many shoes I like. Damn you Nike.

I know right ? lol. I had to move my shoes to the 3rd story loft. Small little room.
Could never get rid of those. But I guess if you have a backup. I don't at the moment

It's 1am, guess I'll just ramble for a bit.

With the cement 4, more 5s and the 12s this year plus other sportswear releases it's going to be a game time decision on what to keep and what to get rid of for me.

I didn't get into the Agassis until the 3 so I'm more partial to those. I did get a few 2s however - Wimbledon 1, Pixels, French Open, Lavas and Poison Green. Of those I haven't worn any of them. That said if I had to make cuts to make room in the closet I would have to say Lavas and Poison green would be the first to go. I highly doubt I would get rid of the Wimbledons and I really see myself wearing the pixels. If that Sprite color way dropped though I would probably get them.

Just too many shoes I like. Damn you Nike.

Cosign. On the hierarchy of sneakers, atc's happen to sit at the bottom. Now I'm not taking this crazy talk of getting rid of anything, but if I'm to prioritize financially, many other shoes will be getting the money before lavas. For example, there's no reason for me to dish out 120, when I can fleabay it for 60-80.

I know right ? lol. I had to move my shoes to the 3rd story loft. Small little room.
Could never get rid of those. But I guess if you have a backup. I don't at the moment

No small room for me. I was stuffing under the beds plus top row of the closet. Lol

We've purged a lot of stuff in the house and Ive been given the whole top row on both sides plus 2 large stacks of shoes 5 feet high in our smallish closet. Anything else that's visible from the the doorway needs to go. I've managed to cram 68 shoes in there but ideally the closet holds 60 comfortably. So 8 need to go. Then if I want more than that (4, 5, 12 for this year) I have to rotate stock out.

So how do I choose? Lol I wore the hot lime 3 in high school so for me the 3 has a special place. I didn't get the wheat or denim but I did get 1 Christmas 3 and doubled/tripled on the other ones. Want the all white and all black too! Retro 5s plus various Jordan's, Agassis, Trainer SC, Mowabbs, various models how to choose what to get rid of? :rofl:

Last edited:
So how do I choose?  Want the all white and all black too! Retro 5s plus various Jordan's, Agassis, Trainer SC, Mowabbs, various models how to choose what to get rid of?
roll.gif
sounds like you need a bigger house
laugh.gif

but no joking try to stash some at your parents or friends house if its possible and they are willing to cooperate

i have around the 220 pairs and if i keep buying sneakers like this i probably need to rent some storage to stash my kicks
mean.gif

Last edited:
No small room for me. I was stuffing under the beds plus top row of the closet. Lol

We've purged a lot of stuff in the house and Ive been given the whole top row on both sides plus 2 large stacks of shoes 5 feet high in our smallish closet. Anything else that's visible from the the doorway needs to go. I've managed to cram 68 shoes in there but ideally the closet holds 60 comfortably. So 8 need to go. Then if I want more than that (4, 5, 12 for this year) I have to rotate stock out.

So how do I choose? Lol I wore the hot lime 3 in high school so for me the 3 has a special place. I didn't get the wheat or denim but I did get 1 Christmas 3 and doubled/tripled on the other ones. Want the all white and all black too! Retro 5s plus various Jordan's, Agassis, Trainer SC, Mowabbs, various models how to choose what to get rid of? :rofl:

I've gotten all my shoes into my garage on the 1st floor. It's a townhouse with a 2-car garage and I bought several wirerack shelves to fit along the one wall. Got 3 sets of 5 42" x 14" shelves, going 6' high (each can hold 16 pairs). Gotta get one more and I'm good. They all fit perfectly in the garage and since its part of the house, the heater is behind the one wall, so its rather cosy in the garage (doesn't get very cold). I keep about 25 in my closet too. Hope you work out with ones you want to keep. I'd be REALLY torn on which to keep & which to get rid of :frown:

Last edited:
Man you guys have too many pairs of shoes.

My rule is 30 max. thats snkrs to dress shoes.

If I add a shoe one has to go

That's the plan I'll be adopting but limit will be 50 eventually.

Last edited:

Do you cop multiples or is it 1 each?
1 to rock 1 to stock? :D

Last edited:
Do you cop multiples or is it 1 each?
1 to rock 1 to stock? :D

I buy a shoe I only plan to wear so just one. The nice thing about the current era in buying shoes, is they are available online somewhere so no need to stock.

I will admit Im not a collector the only shoe I haven't worn in my rotation is a pair of undtfd bring back dunks. The rest I wear then donate.

I know I have A LOT of shoes. But I look at it this way. I don't drink (never did, had a liver transplant 12+ years ago), I don't smoke, don't go out to clubs. I pay my share of the house, groceries, utilities, so this is my vice. I'm cool and so is the Mrs. We all have hobbies (gaming, rc cars, real cars, cigars, etc) as there are TONS of different ones. Sneakers are mine. :smile:

Yeah that's the same for me. Shoes are my vice. It was big when I was in junior/high school. I'm also into paintball. Four of us try to get together 3 times a year to play a scenario event together. I don't get to play video games much so that's the extent of my hobbies. I think the wife realizes this and she's very accepting.

I buy a shoe I only plan to wear so just one. The nice thing about the current era in buying shoes, is they are available online somewhere so no need to stock.

I will admit Im not a collector the only shoe I haven't worn in my rotation is a pair of undtfd bring back dunks. The rest I wear then donate.

That's cool you donate. Where do you donate them to?

I know I have A LOT of shoes. But I look at it this way. I don't drink (never did, had a liver transplant 12+ years ago), I don't smoke, don't go out to clubs. I pay my share of the house, groceries, utilities, so this is my vice. I'm cool and so is the Mrs. We all have hobbies (gaming, rc cars, real cars, cigars, etc) as there are TONS of different ones. Sneakers are mine. :smile:
Same here man. People look @ me crazy for having 100+ pairs. But I dont club, smoke, drink etc.. The kids dont go without and my wife knows where I'll be this weekend so she's good. And if times get hard, they're a way to make a quick $.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom