🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Ndc did the same thing when the volts released except they were actually available and then pulled back only to put back on the site days later. But apparently they released only on ndc europe.

Last edited:
Interesting article on Agassi's Unscriptd company.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/andre...ch-sports-video-site-unscriptd-165605590.html

"I get pitched 100 things a year, probably, and I turn down the majority of them, 98% of them," says Agassi about business opportunities. "But this was a pitch that overlapped with my history with Nike. And this one resonated because of my own personal experience with storytelling, and recounting my own life and putting it into a literary form. Not to mention the empowerment that you can give athletes to connect with their fans."

Did anybody grab either of the pairs from the Australian Open pack? Curious to see more pics 

it really seems nike held the availabilty short on nike europe. there were fewer sizes available than at the few shops that got them. and its even sold out now at nike europe. 

Last edited:
I'm going with 27 years. Check out Agassi wearing them in December at the 1989 end of the year Nabisco championships against Becker in YouTube

Yea he wore them in that match but if my memory serves me correct the actual shoe was sold in 1990 as that tournament was on 11/28/89.

Last edited:
Yea he wore them in that match but if my memory serves me correct the actual shoe was sold in 1990 as that tournament was on 11/28/89.

No, they were definitely in stores by October/November of 1989. I BEGGED for them for Christmas. Pops put them on layaway and I got them for my b-day in February.

Peace,
J

No, they were definitely in stores by October/November of 1989. I BEGGED for them for Christmas. Pops put them on layaway and I got them for my b-day in February.

Peace,
J

Crazy because I can't even find one site saying they released in 89. Even sole c shows them as 1990 release.

Last edited:
Crazy because I can't even find one site saying they released in 89. Even sole c shows them as 1990 release.

All I can say is -from my own personal experience- they're wrong. Went to Foot Locker with a buddy to get the Military 4's for our middle school basketball season. They were an early Christmas present from his grandparents. Remember it clear as day because I'd never seen hot pink on a shoe before, and I was mesmerized. He got his J's and I went home & begged my folks for the ATC 2's.

Peace,
J

All I can say is -from my own personal experience- they're wrong. Went to Foot Locker with a buddy to get the Military 4's for our middle school basketball season. They were an early Christmas present from his grandparents. Remember it clear as day because I'd never seen hot pink on a shoe before, and I was mesmerized. He got his J's and I went home & begged my folks for the ATC 2's.

Peace,
J

I can't remember the date that I got them but I remember as soon as my local store had them, I got em. I did the same thing for the 1's, always asking when will they would be in store.

Last edited:
That sucks they're not premium leather, might not even cop cause I don't want them to start turning off white, on another note I wasn't expecting the wheat ones to be this nice, very pleased
Nice premium nubuck?  Or suede perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom