🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Another laser pair

Definitely like them more than the blacks, maybe because they mix a little grey in with the tan. Supposed to be a third laser pair on the way in an unknown colorway. I probably won't pick up a pair, but these are interesting. Such a tease too, Lavas should be first in line to get premium materials like this.

Last edited:

Another laser pair

Definitely like them more than the blacks, maybe because they mix a little grey in with the tan. Supposed to be a third laser pair on the way in an unknown colorway. I probably won't pick up a pair, but these are interesting. Such a tease too, Lavas should be first in line to get premium materials like this.
They made the perforations bigger on the final product 
mean.gif

The 3rd cw is purple 

Those cream ATC II's would be an auto cop if they were all leather and didn't have any perforations.

Nike might as well throw them on NikeiD at this point.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm quite tired of all these 2s being released. Nike has run that model into the ground and its leaving me with ill feelings every time I see another pair. Just release the white 3, black 3 and 4s so everyone can move on with their life!

As much as I want to hate the perforated versions...

Those tan ones are calling my name/wallet! [emoji]128584[/emoji]

I was never gonna get them anyway, but the perf ruins it for me... especially on the white/tan pair cuz it's more noticeable.  

Honestly I'm quite tired of all these 2s being released. Nike has run that model into the ground and its leaving me with ill feelings every time I see another pair. Just release the white 3, black 3 and 4s so everyone can move on with their life!
Just wait a few months more ATC2 are in the works lol

The 2 & 3 are really the ones that most people remember when they think of Agassi the other models are more of white noise. 

i agree i just want nike to put out something other than the 2s so often. i just want to see some of the other stuff get released for those that have been waiting for stuff besides the 2 

Just wait a few months more ATC2 are in the works lol

The 2 & 3 are really the ones that most people remember when they think of Agassi the other models are more of white noise. 

Mmmm...Nope!!! While the ATC IV isn't as known to the non-sneakerheads, it is just as popular and wanted (since we never had it retro'ed yet) Look at the commercial for the shoes (the TV moving around the room when he hits the ball). The black/white/cerise colorway will be bought by a lot of us and others. While the Lavas were his iconic sboe, the IV was an evolution of the III and all of these are iconic really. I am dying to get any release info as I've waited so long for a pair.

Last edited:
Mmmm...Nope!!! While the ATC IV isn't as known to the non-sneakerheads, it is just as popular and wanted (since we never had it retro'ed yet) Look at the commercial for the shoes (the TV moving around the room when he hits the ball). The black/white/cerise colorway will be bought by a lot of us and others. While the Lavas were his iconic sboe, the IV was an evolution of the III and all of these are iconic really. I am dying to get any release info as I've waited so long for a pair.
Your first sentence made me laugh. 

Dont let your fondness for a shoe cloud your brain. 

The 2 and 3 will be the shoe that most people remember him by period. 

Your first sentence made me laugh. 

Dont let your fondness for a shoe cloud your brain. 

The 2 and 3 will be the shoe that most people remember him by period. 

I'm glad my post got a chuckle from you :smile: I'm not letting my fondness "cloud my brain". This thread shows I'm not the only one who is waiting eagerly for the OG IV's to release.

And I never said the II & III aren't the shoes he would be remembered by. I agree with you as I posted that the II was the iconic shoe. I'm just disagreeing with your notion that shoes after the III are " white noise" as you said.

I'm glad my post got a chuckle from you
smile.gif
I'm not letting my fondness "cloud my brain". This thread shows I'm not the only one who is waiting eagerly for the OG IV's to release.

And I never said the II & III aren't the shoes he would be remembered by. I agree with you as I posted that the II was the iconic shoe. I'm just disagreeing with your notion that shoes after the III are " white noise" as you said.
Your first sentence made no sense... "its not known but its popular and wanted" 

Theres like 4 people who post in here now and out those 4 ARK has been the most vocal about the IV. 

I mean the IV is a nice model but Im not surprised why they continue to release the ATCII & III models in various cws. 

This discussion is boring me so no need to requote me, Ive moved on and so should you. 

question for you guys. why are these new 2s called lasers? is there a detail in the shoe that I'm missing?

Your first sentence made no sense... "its not known but its popular and wanted" 

Theres like 4 people who post in here now and out those 4 ARK has been the most vocal about the IV. 

I mean the IV is a nice model but Im not surprised why they continue to release the ATCII & III models in various cws. 

This discussion is boring me so no need to requote me, Ive moved on and so should you. 

Don't tell me what I should do. Sorry I share a different opinion. Guess I'm not suppose to. Have a great day.

On a side note, I know there are more than 4 people who are vocal about the IVs. And once released more will jump on board and purchase.

Last edited:
Despite how much I love the IV's, sadly for a few of us, it'll always remind us of his R1 loss at the '91 USO.  
eyes.gif

The white pair isn nice but with all of the originals and slams that have released, it's not a necessity. They should have saved some of this nice leather material and used it on the Flares. How about some gear Nike?

Last edited:
Yes bad memories with the iv's. But just loved how crazy they were at the time and still do. Still my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom