🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I just don't get why they're releasing more 2s. Those released in 2013 and 2014. They've already run their course. Last year we started getting 3s and it's been 4 months since we've had a new 3 color way. Where is the white? Where is the black and the other samples we saw? Instead we get more 2s.

Wish I picked the denim hybrids up. Can't find them anywhere. And no US12/UK11 on eBay (uk).

Hey buddy, we can't post active eBay links, but the seller lockdownsports has a size 12US for $64.49 USD on eBay USA. I'd shoot them a message to ask about overseas shipping. Hope this helps buddy :smile:

I just don't get why they're releasing more 2s. Those released in 2013 and 2014. They've already run their course. Last year we started getting 3s and it's been 4 months since we've had a new 3 color way. Where is the white? Where is the black and the other samples we saw? Instead we get more 2s.
You dont work for Nike so you will never get it but @abracadabra  probably explained as best as one can. 

That said two new ATC3 cws ( Gold & Silver)  are dropping this season probably around French Open 

I wouldnt hold my breathe on the all white or blk cws but if they do drop they supposed to be in this season as well. 

You will continue to see ATC2 this year and next year 

You dont work for Nike so you will never get it but @abracadabra
 probably explained as best as one can. 

That said two new ATC3 cws ( Gold & Silver)  are dropping this season probably around French Open 

I wouldnt hold my breathe on the all white or blk cws but if they do drop they supposed to be in this season as well. 

Yeah I totally get the marketing of it. I suppose I'm just antsy. If your going to start releasing 3s then release the rest. Oh yeah I forgot about that silver and gold 3. [emoji]128534[/emoji]

I have the same fear about those all-white 3s. I tripled on the white/volt pair but I really wish they didn't have icy soles.

I actually prefer the retro 3s over the vapors oncourt.

If nike would just drop ANY tech challenge retro with forefoot zoom, drag-on toe and xdr outsole....... Game, set, match.

Hey buddy, we can't post active eBay links, but the seller lockdownsports has a size 12US for $64.49 USD on eBay USA. I'd shoot them a message to ask about overseas shipping. Hope this helps buddy :smile:

Oh yeah? Sweet. I'll have a check on eBay to see if I can find them. Not sure if you're able to shoot me a PM with the link

I have the same fear about those all-white 3s. I tripled on the white/volt pair but I really wish they didn't have icy soles.

I actually prefer the retro 3s over the vapors oncourt.

If nike would just drop ANY tech challenge retro with forefoot zoom, drag-on toe and xdr outsole....... Game, set, match.

I tripled as well and have the same ice sole thought. It's getting discolored at this point.

From a guy round here in France.

Already painted some FOs swoosh but the sole outline idea is great.

Just thought I'd let everybody know that both of the ATC 2 Laser's are up on the NDC for Canada now. Just put in an order for a pair and all sizes are available. $190 CAD. 

Aah yes. They hit canada.....
Imma pull up on these at the outlets for 100 $ canadian.
Id go See em where they at for retail but I didnt think it was gangsta.

This is pretty much my feeling on the 2s right now. :rofl:

Unless we finally see the Sprite color way. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
Aah yes. They hit canada.....
Imma pull up on these at the outlets for 100 $ canadian.
Id go See em where they at for retail but I didnt think it was gangsta.

I'm sure they'll hit the sale. But so tempted to just scoop up the tan lasers. Might bite if they send out a discount code.

All 3 will be mine eventually 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom