🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Whooooooop!!!  
28012879074_ff58e89268_c.jpg

I still got that racquet. But not in that good a shape
Nice !!!

Nice!!  We're twins LOL!  I wore mine a couple of times to play tennis back in college, but it's in "like new" condition too.  My shorts are in a box at my in-laws place.  I need to get mine ASAP too!  I never had the OG ATC4's, I used to wear the Limited Edition ATC3's with this outfit when I played tennis.  They were white/black/chrome. I always wanted the ATC4's though and I am SO excited to finally get them!

We are close in age.  I'm 42.

Awesome!!! THIS is why this thread is the best on NT. A bunch of older heads who remember when Andre played and we all come for the love of his shoes, clothes and his game. Sprinkle in some of the younger guys who love the game of tennis as well and it makes this thread a joy to read!

Scollard, I didn't have these when I was younger and playing (funny story why I didn't). I got the Challenge Huarache, Futures & then the Flares when I played in High School. I can't explain how happy and excited I am getting these! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
43 here I was not missing these , my favorites i'm happy I jumped on the size 11 .5 from slam jam early this morning when it was posted

43 here I was not missing these , my favorites i'm happy I jumped on the size 11 .5 from slam jam early this morning when it was posted

Awesome to hear buddy. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

45 here too. I was able to buy and play in the OG ones when they released , but now happy to buy these retros :smile:

i was on the varsity tennis team in high school as a freshman, which is when i played in these. on another note, it seems each site that got these so far has had 2 FSRs only.

Back
Top Bottom