🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

^^
i'd be doing the same had i not been able to cop my true size. .5 down won't make or break the foot. at least not with this retro.

Last edited:
Looks like a decent amount of sizes. Not sure what shipping is
https://www.graffitishop.net/Nike-A...e-Dark-Grape-844606-015-High-Sneakers-id71948
Looks like they don't ship to USA

the ever elusive sz 10.5 in this shoe. looks like they didn't didn't get that size at all. so are these supposed to be officially dropping in the US on monday 8/1? that's what some are saying. this drop is weird af. got me really wondering if they'll drop in the US any time soon or if at all. got my 2 pairs sz 10.5 for $257 shipped. shout out @kham again for the sjs link he dropped in here yesterday.

:nthat:

the ever elusive sz 10.5 in this shoe. looks like they didn't didn't get that size at all. so are these supposed to be officially dropping in the US on monday 8/1? that's what some are saying. this drop is weird af. got me really wondering if they'll drop in the US any time soon or if at all. got my 2 pairs sz 10.5 for $257 shipped. shout out @kham again for the sjs link he dropped in here yesterday.

:nthat:

If they were dropping here on 8/1, wouldn't there be some kind of concrete news by now? Yes, this drop is def weird AF. Got my order placed for SJS too and if there is a US release, I will be doubling up.

Who said 8/1 for US? Last I remember some euro sites pushed their release to 8/1 (tentatively). Haven't seen any concrete info confirming a US release at all

^^
maybe i am mistaken. maybe what i thought i read was actually euro sites dropping 8/1. idk, i'm confused, myself.

:\

today: very impressed with how comfortable these are. 

View media item 2117412

Ive loved this model since they came out and cant believe im saying this but after wearing the pg a while, i like em every bit as much as the lavas now.
The padding in the pgs is very nice.

As far as retro comfort goes these smoke a lot of basketball shoes . wish i copped more than 1 now.

Someone selling a pair of the IV's on eBay for $300. Abusrd.
lol... the beauty is they will be available in 6 months 
laugh.gif

Who said 8/1 for US? Last I remember some euro sites pushed their release to 8/1 (tentatively). Haven't seen any concrete info confirming a US release at all
I think it was a EU site that referenced that date.

Nothing on the US front yet at least 

Still wearable?
the air units are not foggy so there is a big chance that they are still wearable, lately i am unDSing all my old AM95s and some of them are from the same year as the 2 pairs that i have bought yesterday and i dont have any problems yet with those pairs that i have unDSed, but i dont have those 2 pairs in hand yet but i think they will be fine when i receive them, i have experience with buying older air maxes

ill have to visit the AM95 thread to see what you got AMD havent been in the 95 thread in a minute 

SJS is the truth! they just refunded me for the 10% 1st purchase code that i wasn't able to apply to my ATC 4 order. wasn't expecting that as i sent them a message on friday right after i ordered. will def. be patronizing their business moving forward. i got scared bc at 1st glance i thought they were refunding me for the whole payment as if they weren't able to fulfill the order. face was like :frown:

SJS is the truth! they just refunded me for the 10% 1st purchase code that i wasn't able to apply to my ATC 4 order. wasn't expecting that as i sent them a message on friday right after i ordered. will def. be patronizing their business moving forward. i got scared bc at 1st glance i thought they were refunding me for the whole payment as if they weren't able to fulfill the order. face was like :frown:

I almost forgot to use mine. Also didn't realize they have free shipping over $200. I would have added something else. But was scared I'd lose out on my size I just purchased as quickly as possible!

Ok. Now when are the marinas hitting ? Lol
Need those in the worst way. Always regretted never buying them back in the day.

georgek georgek i can dig it, my man. this is by far THE release of the year for me, hands down. i had already hesitated and missed out a few times so u def. did the right thing, especially at the price and DEFINITELy if ur one of them "hot" sizes like 10.5 or 12.

Always regretted never buying them back in the day.
Yep, me too.  That colorway wasn't available here (though I probably could have found a way to get them back then), plus I liked this shade of blue more than 'marina blue'...

So I got these instead. 

27556003650_3696810246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom