🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I'm suffering from a lack of air tech challenge release news. I'd even settle for Alarms right now. Something please

Reactions: ARK

Oh, man! I'd love to have those 2 brochures!
I picked them up when I was in my mid teens. I held onto them this whole time for some reason. So glad I did now. They're actually quite small - 5" x 7".

I picked them up when I was in my mid teens. I held onto them this whole time for some reason. So glad I did now. They're actually quite small - 5" x 7".
OK @ARK27, head over to your nearest FedEx Kinko's and digitize them, said everyone on this thread.
happy.gif

Just watched the Abstract Episode on Tinker.... wow, pretty amazing. I almost shed a tear. What a unique guy, drives a vintage ninja turtle green VW van, longboard with a push stick, has his own Nike satellite house to design in, green rock climbing wall on the side of his house.... he's a real life superhero. Damn, we're lucky to have him. [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]127934[/emoji]

Just watched the Abstract Episode on Tinker.... wow, pretty amazing. I almost shed a tear. What a unique guy, drives a vintage ninja turtle green VW van, longboard with a push stick, has his own Nike satellite house to design in, green rock climbing wall on the side of his house.... he's a real life superhero. Damn, we're lucky to have him. [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]127934[/emoji]
A co-worker of mine apparently shares a backyard fence with TH in Oregon...

He is a living legend and seems like the most chilled guy you would meet, this is the same guy who has produced more heat than the sun with his designs.
The small part in Times Square where people are identifying him was amazing, I don't actually know of many designers but I know who Tinker Hatfield is.

Last edited:
Does TH pole vault over it when he comes to visit [emoji]128514[/emoji]

From as much as I've heard he spends a lot of time at his custom home in like Montana or Idaho or somewhere around there. He is super chill and a really nice guy. I've heard he offered to loan his patio furniture to him if he had company over. Just what I heard. Definitely would love to meet him some day.

He is a living legend and seems like the most chilled guy you would meet, this is the same guy who has produced more heat than the sun with his designs.
The small part in Times Square where people are identifying him was amazing, I don't actually know of many designers but I know who Tinker Hatfield is.

Had the pleasure of chopping it up with him and he is most definitely as humble and chill as they come.

Tinker is washed imo. His contributions can never be denied as all time goat shoe designer though.  Who knows , maybe he'll prove me wrong and come through with another classic.

Back
Top Bottom