🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Lol, that shirt was short AF.

Yea a lot of those polos were. It was just the style they went for with Andre with the stomach showing. It's definitely tougher to pull that off today with the shirt long in the back and short in the front.

Last edited:
IMO, that was especially wide and short.  Shorter than the previous 2 styles IIRC.  Rounded hem made it feel shorter.  

Yea they definitely had a wide feel to them I guess to make the shirt more exposed at the bottom. But the back was always longer than the front. The shoulder length was pretty long too. But I remember them being the firs tennis shirts that were actually comfortable to play in. It didn't have that dry cotton feel to it.

Last edited:
Clean and crispy. How I roll. :rofl:

still want need

1951867163-2035622_o.gif

lol 
roll.gif

I can't figure out why I never filled it out either. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I watched Abstract: The Art of Design - Episode 2 (Tinker Hatfield)

Whats wrong with this photo.........
That's pretty bad that the director and editor didn't catch this slip up or do their research.  Now all the hypebeast will be calling these the ATC II's.  LOL
still want need

1951867163-2035622_o.gif
There's some 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12 ATC II III on Ebay for $100 + shipping.

View media item 2344535
After getting beat to these Gold III's a few weeks ago at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets by a stupid reseller who bought every pair on the floor, after news hit IG that they were $24.97, and he put them on eBay, I finally lucked out during F&F!! Scored these, in my size 11, with the 30% off for a total of $17.47!! Still in disbelief they had one singular pair left and in my size!!! Gonna wear the crap out of these!!! Finally scored!!!

Last edited:
View media item 2344535
After getting beat to these Gold III's a few weeks ago at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets by a stupid reseller who bought every pair on the floor, after news hit IG that they were $24.97, and he put them on eBay, I finally lucked out during F&F!! Scored these, in my size 11, with the 30% off for a total of $17.47!! Still in disbelief they had one singular pair left and in my size!!! Gonna wear the crap out of these!!! Finally scored!!!

You picked them uo at a Nike store? I noticed he raised the price and hey have just been sitting. It sucks that stores won't accept phone orders anymore to avoid bs like this.

I had that poster of Andre as well.

Last edited:
You picked them uo at a Nike store? I noticed he raised the price and hey have just been sitting. It sucks that stores won't accept phone orders anymore to avoid bs like this.

I had that poster of Andre as well.

Hey KB, I did pick them up at the Nike store at the outlets near my house. Pure luck and coincidence.

I got my silver and golds! Overpaid with shipping for the silver's on that south Africa site but had to have them

Yea I remember the sites that got them and was debating on it but I'm always going to wear the volts over them which I bought a bunch of pairs of. But for the prices that they have dropped to it's worth it.

Last edited:
Yea I remember the sites that got them and was debating on it but I'm always going to wear the volts over them which I bought a bunch of pairs of. But for the prices that they have dropped to it's worth it.

KB, that is my exact same thinking. I'd wear the Volts over the Gold 9 out of 10, but for $17.47, how can you even say no to that? I couldn't. Plus, by picking up this pair, it's my way to stick it to that crummy reseller who took all the pairs prior.

Last edited:
I loved that logo, the shirt and hat!!! What a cool unique tennis as campaign!!!

Did anyone catch the picture above. Agassi still hadn't shaved his hair off yet. They must have took the pictures for the ad before he did and I'm sure they had to do new shots once he cut the long hair!! Very cool shot!!!
Yes, indeedy... musta been mid-to-late 1994.  I loved this cap... just wished that it fit better. 

14082472367_34e644eaf5_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom