🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Also, not sure if anyone saw this.

Looks like a Hot Lava colored Agassi branded paddle is coming. 👏👏

I was there last night. Loved the paddle, gotta get one.

Also, not sure if anyone saw this.

Looks like a Hot Lava colored Agassi branded paddle is coming. 👏👏
I was there last night. Was going to post here too but people complain sometimes if it’s not shoe related 😜

I have GOAT credit and placed an order at $196 before it jumped to $1000. Let’s see what happens. If it gets cancelled I still have time to snag a pair on release.

Really just want 1 pair. Don’t want to enter all these raffles and end up with multiples

I don't either. I honestly just want 2 pairs. That's it. Any more and I'll most likely offer them to anyone on here for what I paid from whatever shop (retail plus their shipping) plus shipping to the NT Member. We'll see what happens. It seems that AMM will notify winners before release day. I wonder if you can turn down the win if one already got what they want. 🤔

I was there last night. Was going to post here too but people complain sometimes if it’s not shoe related 😜

Heck with that. It's Andre related, especially Hot Lava related with that paint scheme. Did they say whether Joola bought out Komodo? People are asking since Andre had a deal with them. Any inside scoop?

Did you get banned for leaking? :rofl:

No, but Nike found out, called the shop where I took the pics from their catalog, and posted them. I honestly was fearful the shop could sue me if Nike wound up pulling their Nike contract. I was honestly terrified. So I had a few of our long-time forum members in here (you all know who you are) help me scrub the photos from the web. We did a darn good job of it. Most people were very accommodating when they got a repost. We just asked them all to pull them for now.

The shop called my work, who then called me at home to tell me they were looking for me and want to talk. I was on short term disability, so I left and wasn't going back for months (I'm on long-term now due to my Crohn's being so freaking awful 😞😢). What a time. I'll NEVER do that again.

I don't either. I honestly just want 2 pairs. That's it. Any more and I'll most likely offer them to anyone on here for what I paid from whatever shop (retail plus their shipping) plus shipping to the NT Member. We'll see what happens. It seems that AMM will notify winners before release day. I wonder if you can turn down the win if one already got what they want. 🤔
Heck, I'll sell for retail, ship plus new ship. I'm going for 11.5.

Knowing my luck hitting on multiple raffles is basically impossible.
Not stressed one bit even that were to happen because there's plenty of size 12 heads here I'll be glad to help out at 0 profit and sell for my cost.
If everyone gets a slice here then I'm not worried about unloading them on resale market. Numbers look low on these big sizes so shouldn't be an issue to sell without getting a loss.

Hope I don't eat my words now lol .

Social Status and AMM always put their raffles up at the same time so here’s another one…Extra Butter, and Feature should be going up soon too so keep an eye out for those as well…

Are Social Status and AMM the same raffle or different? I hit on AMM for the Jordan 3 but my shipping tracking says its coming from Social Status.

I’m pretty sure they charge your card if you hit and sales are final.

Heck with that. It's Andre related, especially Hot Lava related with that paint scheme. Did they say whether Joola bought out Komodo? People are asking since Andre had a deal with them. Any inside scoop?

Two separate companies. My understanding is that he is still a partner with Komodo but Joola is marketing a specific paddle for him. I’m curious what the price for the Joola is. Wondering if it’s geared more towardss amateur players but we’ll see.

Two separate companies. My understanding is that he is still a partner with Komodo but Joola is marketing a specific paddle for him. I’m curious what the price for the Joola is. Wondering if it’s geared more towardss amateur players but we’ll see.

I hope it isn't crazy priced. If it's reasonable, I'm gonna grab one. You know me, I've played tennis since I was 12, but Pickleball is fun.

Yeah tennis snobs out there, I said it. 😂

No, but Nike found out, called the shop where I took the pics from their catalog, and posted them. I honestly was fearful the shop could sue me if Nike wound up pulling their Nike contract. I was honestly terrified. So I had a few of our long-time forum members in here (you all know who you are) help me scrub the photos from the web. We did a darn good job of it. Most people were very accommodating when they got a repost. We just asked them all to pull them for now.

The shop called my work, who then called me at home to tell me they were looking for me and want to talk. I was on short term disability, so I left and wasn't going back for months (I'm on long-term now due to my Crohn's being so freaking awful 😞😢). What a time. I'll NEVER do that again.

Guess I never heard the full story back then. That’s crazy. I remember how excited we all were when you had the info and pics. I understand Nike’s point of view about leaks but at the same time it was retro tennis gear… not like it was some sort of amazing tech that they didn’t want competition to see. Oh well, at least nothing serious came of it. Yeah I’d be terrified of getting sued too!

So sorry to hear about your Crohn’s :frown:

Back
Top Bottom