🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Legendary for everyone else but me 😂😂 What a stressful time that was (if you weren't in this thread back then, you won't understand my post). Still haven't gone back to the shop.

This is what drives me nuts when folks on here start demanding people post info the second they have it. If you're not careful with it, there are legit real life consequences that can come from it. That's why sometimes we have to hint at things instead of just coming out with it. I'm not risking my friends' livelihoods just to get a couple of likes on the internet. It's exactly why I stopped posting in retro for 5+ years.

Ism getting worried that is a US only drop. SNKRS Europe aren’t showing them. Anyone know if any Uk/Eu stores are stocking?

Guess I never heard the full story back then. That’s crazy. I remember how excited we all were when you had the info and pics. I understand Nike’s point of view about leaks but at the same time it was retro tennis gear… not like it was some sort of amazing tech that they didn’t want competition to see. Oh well, at least nothing serious came of it. Yeah I’d be terrified of getting sued too!

So sorry to hear about your Crohn’s :frown:

Thanks for the well wishes buddy. Sounds like you know how bad Crohn's can be. I wish I felt great and could go back to work (albeit doing something else), but the inflammation in my J-Pouch ks just so severe I can't do anything without fear or needing a restroom nearby. But I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. 😞

And yeah, the owner was a little bit pissed, needless to say. But you are totally right. Not some new tech or new design. It was clothing that everyone knew was coming out. It was a secret in regards to it happening, just what was going to be offered.

Here in Canada I haven’t seen any store advertising them or Nike snkrs Canada post them but I have chatted with a shop owner who confirmed they will have them on the 30th. Hopefully he’s right, their advertising stays quite and I’ll be a one man line on drop day

This thread blew up. I haven’t been here in a couple days.

Are any of those raffle spots posted earlier for US? I would just like a size 13.

This thread blew up. I haven’t been here in a couple days.

Are any of those raffle spots posted earlier for US? I would just like a size 13.
Yes both Social Status and A Man Mari are US raffles.

Still early I think and we'll probably see more boutique raffles and info getting posted next week Monday.

Perfect can’t wait to get a pair
IMG_3718.jpeg

Sucks that I haven't seen 12.5 on the raffles yet so if they even made that size it's probably only going to SNKRS.
There probably only 10 pairs in that size.

12 will work but as much as I like to wear these a 12.5 would be ideal!

Back
Top Bottom