🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Stumbled across a pair of denim atc 3's for £30I can't remember what I was doing on that site in the first place but couldn't ignore at that price and bought them!

Cool... looks the POG + Solinco (?) is back... and rockin' the white/black Vapor 9.5's. 

What shoe was he in?

Speaking of shoes, anyone notice that the Zoom Ultrafly closely resembles the Air Alarm in the angles around the laces area?

Last edited:
Looks like these...

rs.php

Some quick videos

intro

serving

winning

Unfortunately Roddick won the only set they played for the Final.

Last edited:
Wow, with a Head bag, looks "official". 

And using a white overgrip?!  *gasps*

CfowrpPXEAABcI_.jpg:large

Last edited:
Hey everyone...got some Agassi's passed down to me from a family member and wanted to know if they are worth keeping, or what the resale value is at this point. They have never been worn. I'm a basketball guy when it comes to shoes but these are pretty sweet so I thought I'd ask the experts lol. Thanks!

Hey everyone...got some Agassi's passed down to me from a family member and wanted to know if they are worth keeping, or what the resale value is at this point. They have never been worn. I'm a basketball guy when it comes to shoes but these are pretty sweet so I thought I'd ask the experts lol. Thanks!

View media item 1988989

View media item 1988990

View media item 1988991

View media item 1988992
Those are from 2014, resell is under retail or retail right now. they were at the outlets for a while in that color way

Damn I was watching fear the walking dead and forgot to bid on Wimbledon flares. Winning bid was 45 shipped. Damn

Back
Top Bottom