🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

OG GR hardcourt for reference.
View media item 1301820 
[/quote]

I'm only subscribed to this thread hoping to see these or the Red/Black pop-up on someone's release calendar. Mine are all unwearable!

Tired of seeing Lavas retro over and over, give me what I need Nike!

Last edited:
Copped those Navy/White sole ATC2s from size? for $104 shipped for my pops for xmas. He loved my pair when he saw me sporting mine. He wanted me to let him have mine but its my pops so I gotta get him a brand new pair.

Copped those Navy/White sole ATC2s from size? for $104 shipped for my pops for xmas. He loved my pair when he saw me sporting mine. He wanted me to let him have mine but its my pops so I gotta get him a brand new pair.
Your dad has some good taste brah.lol 

Doesn't it feel nice to buy something you wanted, knowing its from over seas and paying below retail for them? 
glasses.gif

Your dad has some good taste brah.lol 

Doesn't it feel nice to buy something you wanted, knowing its from over seas and paying below retail for them? 8)

I can already see him wearing them with knee high denim shorts or some #ntdenim lol. I was waiting for a discount and finally size came thru with one. I was gonna cop from CT during black friday but didnt have the funds at the time.

Also took this pic while I rearranged boxes to take to my gfs house for my weekly rotation. Only 2 pairs missing in the pic are my USO1 and Clay Blues (already at my gfs as I used them this week). Only pair I dont own that I want are Wimby 1s. More than likely will never have. Biggest steal were the AOs (my fave from the GS) for 100 at the Nike Outlet a few months back.

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/h... Uploads/20141212_210245_zps24624688.jpg.html

Last edited:
Also took this pic while I rearranged boxes to take to my gfs house for my weekly rotation. Only 2 pairs missing in the pic are my USO1 and Clay Blues (already at my gfs as I used them this week). Only pair I dont own that I want are Wimby 1s. More than likely will never have. Biggest steal were the AOs (my fave from the GS) for 89.99 at the Nike Outlet a few months back.

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/h... Uploads/20141212_210245_zps24624688.jpg.html
smokin.gif

Had to finally pull the trigger and cop those Poison Greens for 48! I copped the last size 9.

Would love a Atc iv retro..!

I started the yr off with the lava "QS", thinking about ending it with the U.S. Open GS.... The more I look at them the more I'm liking them

I started the yr off with the lava "QS", thinking about ending it with the U.S. Open GS.... The more I look at them the more I'm liking them

As someone who wrote them off when pics surfaced I must say the patent leather isnt bad in person. Not my top 3 of the year but a decent shoe to rock

just got my PGs delivered from that amazon deal :smokin

think i'm finally done with the ATC 2 unless i come across other deals :lol:

Last edited:
Wish that $44 deal was for Lavas. PG's just don't do much for me.

Nice to see everyone getting their pairs quickly, though.

So I was able to score the FOs for retail. Pretty damn pumped about that. Figured there was no way that could happen now.

Hoping to snag the Wimbledons for the low, but there seems to be less of them on the reseller's market. The search continues...

Back
Top Bottom