🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Just found this. August 30th.

This time frame makes sense and it would be awesome and it’s on a Friday . He’s going to at least be at the Open on the 21st, probably won’t play in them that day but I’m hyped. Then the Laver Cup after so maybe he will wear them while coaching.

Last edited:
All I need is an 11.5 and I'm good. Maybe 2. Is the retail price been told yet? Are we looking at $130, $150 or $170?
Box price is $150. And yea someone saying a release date doesn’t get one in trouble. It just always made too much sense at this point to release during the US Open since we knew it was a Fall release.

Thats what I'm saying! Sure the timing is close, and the hardcore Agassi fanatic will stay in the loop,. But it seems like a missed opportunity by Nike if they really let the whole USO go by without dropping some kind of heat

I've never understood why they get so precious with the Challenge Court stuff, seems a no brainer to just release one top and one bottom each slam or each year even that relates to a famous release. The 2020 line was a bit wild with all the different options, would be fine just to have one to two things here or there.

Also would be fun if they matched the release to the slam where he originally wore it: USO release gets the ATCII yellow, French Open release ATCII hot lava, etc. [Hot lava stuff was never worn at US Open, seems goofy to release it there, James Blake's homage exempted]

Back
Top Bottom