🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Does anyone remember when the black and white colorway retro'd in 1999 and had a herring bone type pattern on the sole? I have a pair of those and they're not as comfortable as the 96 pair I originally had. Also the shape is off a bit as well. Why would Nike do a different sole pattern? Different style for different courts maybe?
Yep, that was the 2000 retro... most notable with the full-herringbone outsole and the Agassi 'A' logo on the tongue.  Dunno why they used a full-herringbone outsole, but that's typically a clay-court outsole.  Having said that, the Air Flare was never known to be a clay court shoe, nor did Agassi play a lot of clay tournaments in therm (from what I can remember).

15599891133_f4c577c8d0_c.jpg

16219744725_3d1532973e_c.jpg

Does anyone remember when the black and white colorway retro'd in 1999 and had a herring bone type pattern on the sole? I have a pair of those and they're not as comfortable as the 96 pair I originally had. Also the shape is off a bit as well. Why would Nike do a different sole pattern? Different style for different courts maybe?

Og's were released in 94 not 96.

Last edited:

All dates are tentative but heres the confirmed cws for GR Flares 

001    BLACK/PERSIAN VIOLET//LT RETRO                              1/18/15

002    LIGHT BONE/RIO/GUM LIGHT BROWN/LIGHT BONE        7/18/15

003    BLACK/WHITE//PINK POW                                               4/18/15

100    WHITE/BLACK/COURT PURPLE/BLACK                           1/18/15

101    WHITE/OBSIDIAN/PINE GREEN/PERSIAN VIOLET           6/18/15
From US11.

20150107182000_original.jpg

20150107181956_original.jpg

20150107181958_original.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, of the retro+ colorways I've see thus far, the Pine Green ones look the best... Don't think I'll be getting them though.

The creamsicle and pink have to be GS releases right?

Last edited:
The pink pair out of those 3 are the only one that really looks interesting so far. And who knows if it's a gs. I don't need green ruining the shoe for me.

Last edited:
Depending on your size, even Flight Club has some below $200.  You can probably do better if you wait long enough.
Well these are really rare in my size (15). Dude has em on eBay for $250 OBO. I offered $200 he countered $225 thru PayPal. Hype has died down on these but I'm still trying to recover from the holidays. I rember when I could only find 2 pair of 15s and they were asking $350

i got my french opens for less than retail and ive seen them that price several times...in my opinion paying over 170.00 for these is nuts theyll soon be that across the board just have patience

Well these are really rare in my size (15). Dude has em on eBay for $250 OBO. I offered $200 he countered $225 thru PayPal. Hype has died down on these but I'm still trying to recover from the holidays. I rember when I could only find 2 pair of 15s and they were asking $350
Yeah 15 obviously changes things.  I wouldn't feel terrible about paying $225 for them, they're nice.  If you were one of the typical sizes you could do better, but maybe that's your best price at that size.

Yeah 15 obviously changes things.  I wouldn't feel terrible about paying $225 for them, they're nice.  If you were one of the typical sizes you could do better, but maybe that's your best price at that size.

I really don't see prices going down on a 15. 225 shipped is decent

From US11.

20150107181958_original.jpg
say man , what chu imagine the quality of the materials will be like on these?  fer some reason the soles look like they're made of something that's decent quality in this image, anyone else see it?   Me I was never a big fan of the Newport pleasure Nikes but it's cool to see that people are getting something they want.

ATC II USOs are on sale at sivasdescalzo for 95€ in decent sizes. I know about shipping and additional VAT for you guys in the US but it still amazes me that one of the most anticipated (and also ugliest) Grand Slam has ended up on sale

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting these to come so quick from Germany but happy they did. I know a lot of people weren't high on the suede pack but these will look nice in the Spring and Summer and couldn't beat it for about 105 shipped. Now to find the blue ones...
View media item 1340738

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting these to come so quick from Germany but happy they did. I know a lot of people weren't high on the suede pack but these will look nice in the Spring and Summer and couldn't beat it for about 105 shipped. Now to find the blue ones...
Where in Germany did you find them for that price?

Back
Top Bottom