🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Awesome stuff @Econman !!! I've met him several times and was fortunate enough that he sent me his racquet. A definite dream come true for me!!! I need to sign up for one of these though. Thanks for posting tbe pics and sharing. It had to be an awesome experience. Yea they used Hawkeye technology for this match so it must have been interesting without lines judges. Unfortunately that's the only Powershares that he's signed up for for the year but he does play Sampras this summer.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing @Econman   
nthat.gif

In all matches the pros called their own lines. There was only an umpire. All players had unlimited challenges to check on any calls. This led to pretty funny exchanges among the pros. For instance, Phillappoussis called one of Blake's shots out, but was overruled by replay. During the pre-match player party Q&A event it was stated that the USTA is coming to a future Powershares event to see in person how this system works. It may be the future of how lines are called.
And yes, I forgot to ask about this too.  I remember JMac talking about getting rid of line-judges and I was thinking to myself "this fool's lost his mind..."  And now this... 
laugh.gif

Do it for exos and whatnot, I don't care... but don't mess with the pro-tour. 

Unless they Hawkeye all the matches and can give immediate calls. 

nerd.gif
White Black Liquid Lime

Has a black collar as opposed to the sample that's on page 1.

nerd.gif
Black Sunset/Glow White

I think Im going to pass on both cws and just get the ATCIII OG cw. The "sunset glow" looks too orange for me but would like to see both in person 

Put these on for the first time today while vacationing in New Orleans. I love any denim kicks, so the fact these are a hybrid doesn't bother me too much. View media item 1460286
Classic, ppl slept on that kick, I should've copped 2 pair. It was definitely on my list last year. The denim is creative. They should have acid washed it some. They should have dropped black washed denim/lava cw flames!

Last edited:
I might add the FinishLine employee didn't know anything about it. "Are you a fan of the huaraches?" :rofl:
Same here, I don't know what is more annoying? A sneaker store rep not knowing kicks but only retro Jordan's makes me dismiss them quickly. Then they say the wrong name of the kick you're looking at lol

Last edited:
Same here, I don't know what is more annoying? A sneaker store rep not knowing kicks but only retro Jordan's makes me dismiss them quickly. Then they say the wrong name of the kick you're looking at lol

Really depends who you get. Today I went back to the same store and tried the 4 lows on. Guy I talked to this time was knowledgable about them and we talked briefly. Surprisingly the low 4s are comfortable but again the lack of the burning ball. That said I may cop the all white version I pictured above once they go on discount.

Back
Top Bottom