🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

hm,ive been trying it out with the GS but can't seem to get it to knock off another 25%

I think they changed some things because I had some stuff in my cart that had the extra 25% off earlier. Haven't been able to checkout because Magento sucks, and now the 25% is gone. Bastards.

I missed out on the lavas. wouldn't let me check out for some reason :frown:

The photo blue pair came out to 32 shipped so I bought those instead

Anyone know where I can find royal pixel ATCII in men's size for close to retail? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks fambs.

OG Volt 3s are looking :pimp:. Most likely will copp.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find royal pixel ATCII in men's size for close to retail? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks fambs.

OG Volt 3s are looking
pimp.gif
. Most likely will copp.
don't pay retail. these can be had for $50-$60 just keep checking the thread. you've already missed plenty of chances at that heavily discounted price pt.

OG Volt 3s are looking :pimp: . Most likely will copp.
don't pay retail. these can be had for $50-$60 just keep checking the thread. you've already missed plenty of chances at that heavily discounted price pt.

Agreed.

But if your really in need of a pair, JJ still has them up for retail.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-qs-sneaker/667444146?color=White

^^^ thanks man. That's good to know! Definitely wouldn't mind copping for less than $100 though. What site/sites had these up with that deep discount that I missed?

1st pair of ATC II's...very surprised at how comfortable they are.  Definitely gonna try & grab the wimbledons if they can be found under $200

Last edited:
^^^ thanks man. That's good to know! Definitely wouldn't mind copping for less than $100 though. What site/sites had these up with that deep discount that I missed?

If you're a size 8 or 9.5 , 23penny has the cube courts for $89.99 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom