🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'm sure it is since it's not on that pic. Would have made a huge difference to me. I have no idea how they missed that major detail. A big oversight.

Last edited:
I'm thinking it's a cost-issue... they can use the same black one for all of their models. 

If they did that to cut corner on materials that's so weak. Having the burning ball is great but this model falls short without it being truly an og retro. But of course I'm still buying them.

Last edited:
mos def a cost cutting issue, don't the huaraches have the exact same sole as the  06/07 retro and the IV retros have this sole as well?  just painted different I mean?  those still look like "a winner" to me, I'll take em. 

Last edited:
mos def a cost cutting issue, don't the huaraches have the exact same sole as the  06/07 retro and the IV retros have this sole as well?  just painted different I mean?  those still look like "a winner" to me, I'll take em. 

It's the same style yes.. However look at the mold. The shoes you just mentioned appear to have a "sloppy" window cutout and overall lines. Take a look at those 3s above and notice how clean cut the air window is - clean sharp angles.

The huarache and atc4 low air midsoles aren't that defined. No clean crisp lines and slightly wavy.

Last edited:
Last edited:
^^Are you referring to how it sticks out beyond the midsole in the back?

If he is I can see how the midsole strangely bulges outward in the heel, wonder how that will effect wear. Can't believe they ditched the print on the collar of the white purple colorway smh but they still look much better than the last retro

The back heel counter. The original II's didn't protrude like that either. Nike did a much better job with the sp's as opposed to the gr's.

Last edited:
The OG atc2 lavas back in the days, were made of synthetic leather or real leather?

Flax - I realize this is the same shoe that was posted before but thought I would post it anyway since it shows the flaming ball on the back.

View media item 1572585

Last edited:
Went back to my local outlet today, they had the grey,the blk and red and poison greens all at £30 plus 30% off.....was buying other stuff today but will be back......also had the red hybrids for £35 minus 30% but wasn't feeling them at all

Last edited:
Flax - I realize this is the same shoe that was posted before but thought I would post it anyway since it shows the flaming ball on the back.
Go full-rez, my good man!

US11

20150609001225_original.jpg

Yeah I don't ever get that option when posting from my phone. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom