🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Oh right... I had forgotten about that!

Hatchets buried I guess... all in the name of charity. 

Waiting on the discounted prices....I was dumping almost 95% retail dollars for atc 2 last year...and only got pg and photo blues for $40 and $44.....all the other atc 2s eventually were $60 too. If it's going to get low enough tobuy 2 pair of atc for the price of 1 retail so be it. I don't wanna hear that buy it if you like it bs. I buy a lot of sneakers year round....and it doesn't take rocket science to have patience to get the kicks u want

Ha ha. I don't think so! I'm waiting for purple and orange ones now. Never had those back in the day. I know it looks like they are missing the black speckles but I'll still probably buy. Really really hoping for atc iv 3/4 in the ginger or turquoise color Might buy multiples of those !

A lot of people called them "ginger" cuz of this ad.  Most saw the ATC IV side, but not the Supreme Court side.  Ginger & Mary Ann (as confirmed by NTer, Rich) was a Gilligan's Island reference.  

13962529560_7e3f640e0e_o.jpg

The official c/w back then was black/white/turquoise/marina.

14149348114_3eb1ec6f5c_h.jpg

Ginger... for me, these... ginger leather.

nike-air-trainer-iii-3-medicine-ball.jpg

Random as hell, but the AP uploaded a vid of Andre's match vs Tommy Ho (blast from the past) at the Japan Open in '95.  LWP's baby.

And here's the charity match with Pete, Billy & Robin! 

Last edited:
So for those of you who have been playing in retro versions of ATC II, III and Flares: how are they holding up (and how are your feet holding up)??!!

I picked up some Lunar Ballistecs (amazing btw) but would love to take it back to some classics for my league tourney. Unfortunately I'm 33 with the body of a 60 year old (reconstructed ankle and suffer from massive ball of feet blisters unless I have my Ergon patches and Wrightsocks on).

I figured that with any serious match play the soles of the retros would be shot in 5-10 matches. That the case?

For the ATC2 2008, the durability wasn't as bad as I thought.  Having said that, I'm not really hard on my shoes... I don't go running down every ball, sliding into my shots... haha.

I only use them for practice and playing sets... nothing too serious.  The tread pattern is slowly disappearing, but the traction is still there.  Obvs won't be as durable as the current XDR outsoles.  I pulled out the stock insoles and used some orthopedic insoles, which helps out my flat-feet.  

I guess, if anything, they're a bit heavy.  

Now that my ATC3 2015's have arrived, I'm ready to ditch the ATC2's and play in my ATC3 2007. 

Just got my volt atc 3/4 from kicksusa and was pleasantly surprised with it being doubled boxed.  I want to address a complaint that many have for this 2015 retro.  The neon color around the air bubble is just a slight hue yellower than the ^^ on the upper but really it's not bad at all, like it is almost the exact same color.  One thing I was worried about was while looking at many pictures on the internet, the stitching of the flaming tennis ball patch on the heel was sub-par but on my pair, it was uniform throughout.  I am extremely happy with my pair.  

I had that whole outfit except I had the white lwp. Shoes long gone. Sold the clothes on eBay Would definitely welcome a retro of both colors of the lwp

THe Ogs are on oneness if anybody is interested still looking for a size 15 somebody send me a message if they see a size 15 for sale, I can't affpord to wait for sale prices 

what the....

just saw the post that the OG's are on oneness, they ship worldwide...allready sold out...MAN why is the world punishing me like this :wink:

Back
Top Bottom