🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

First pair of oscillates came in, very impressed with the build. Nice to see a reasonable price point unlike the recently released Mowabb. Well done Nike.

I told you it was 4!
laugh.gif
 I thought we came to the conclusion that he used both!

20932822722_4472eabbf6_o.jpg

:lol:  I thought we came to the conclusion that he used both!

He did but you thought it was just the single stripe :tongue: Certainly starting in 1988 it was only the 4 stripe when he was with Prince. Most likely the single stripe here as that's what he used at Bollettieri's.

Last edited:
He did but you thought it was just the single stripe
tongue.gif
Certainly starting in 1988 it was only the 4 stripe when he was with Prince. Most likely the single stripe here as that's what he used at Bollettieri's.
laugh.gif
 I had to go back and search for this, but you were referring to this convo, right?

http://niketalk.com/t/537421/offici...ite-volt-pair-released/26250_50#post_21711083

I was referring specifically to that pic in that it may or may not have been a 4-stripe.  Given that the 4-stripe was manufactured in 1989 (at least, that's what's printed on mine), I don't recall ruling out that he only played with the 1-stripe... not to my recollection anyway.  I even said in the following post that he could have started on the 1-stripe then moved onto the 4-stripe.  

Incidentally, I hear the 1-stripe had a different balance vs the 4-stripe.  Would still love to get my hands on a DS version. 

:lol:  I had to go back and search for this, but you were referring to this convo, right?

http://niketalk.com/t/537421/offici...ite-volt-pair-released/26250_50#post_21711083

I was referring specifically to that pic in that it may or may not have been a 4-stripe.  Given that the 4-stripe was manufactured in 1989 (at least, that's what's printed on mine), I don't recall ruling out that he only played with the 1-stripe... not to my recollection anyway.  I even said in the following post that he could have started on the 1-stripe then moved onto the 4-stripe.  

Incidentally, I hear the 1-stripe had a different balance vs the 4-stripe.  Would still love to get my hands on a DS version. 

Its a good day when resellers get plucked.

Are the ATCIII White/icy sold online in the States only by NDC or available also somewhere else? Thanks

:lol:  I had to go back and search for this, but you were referring to this convo, right?

It was a pm that you and I had where you wrote "The one he used back then was the single-stripe version, if I'm not mistaken". [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Did any footlocker champs footactions get the volt 3 in yet? Want to use my birthday coupon on these

After 25 years finally picked up my favorite ad.
Nice for $5.
Lot of great shoes at this time.
View media item 1692532

View media item 1692534View media item 1692538

View media item 1692541View media item 1692542

1988-1992 were the Golden years of footwear releases. Its amazing how many timeless designs were created. Jordan III,IV, V, VI, VII, Tech I, Tech II, Tech III, Tech IV, Trainer SC I, II, III, Trainer Max 91, Air Force 180, 180 runner, Pegasus 90,91,92, Air Flow, Air Max 90, BW, Nike Air TW, Command Force Pump, 180 Pump, Air Pressure, Flight 89, 90, 91, Solo Flights, Air Force III, V, Ultra Force, Air Force STS, Delta Force, Aqua Sock, Air Stab, Air Structure, Huarache runner, Trainer Huarache, Flight Huarache etc. and thats just off the top of my head from Nike and doesn't include all the beautiful color way's they chose for each. Then you had Reebok with all their pumps, ERS, Hexalite CXT and SXT lines, Converse, Etonic, Avia, Adidas, British Knights, Troop, Travel Fox, FILA I mean its just mind boggling at the amount of classics that were birthed in that time frame. Of course the rest of the 90's would see a crap load of classics from the major brands but it seems that from 88-92 there was much more diversity and so many athletic brands that were really competing during that time.

Back
Top Bottom