🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Late to the party, but suede???  Hmmm... Dunno if I'd like to see that on the OG c/w. 

Thx. NYC... 

Last edited:
I'm feeling those, what's on the tongue though?
Looks like the square patch...

25255541825_c5d2a17a4a_o.jpg

Why are you guys defending the Peach surprise medium roast beef orangcicle ham bone color way? It doesn't matter if it has suede on it or not - it's gross.

What about that black blue color way everyone wants on here? What about the all white green purple? Let your voices be heard!

Just because they finally release a four doesn't mean we will buy it in ugly color ways.

Last edited:
Lol... I don't think anyone's really defending them... I think most can agree that they're ugly AF... but it's nice to see the actual shape.  

Where did you find this anyway? That product number doesn't match the catalog image I saw a month plus ago.
I didnt find it lets just say it came in a nice little package 
wink.gif

The sku doesnt match because its a PRM ATC IV which has a different sku than the regular ATC IV 

Well we got 1 original color way for the Flare. We only got 2 for the 3s. Weve only seen 1 original color way for the 4 so far. All I'm saying is show more original color ways to release.

Last edited:
The Flares weren't as mainstream as the IV's though. I'm sure they'll release many colorways like they did with the II's and III's.

Last edited:
Why are you guys defending the Peach surprise medium roast beef orangcicle ham bone color way? It doesn't matter if it has suede on it or not - it's gross.

What about that black blue color way everyone wants on here? What about the all white green purple? Let your voices be heard!

Just because they finally release a four doesn't mean we will buy it in ugly color ways.
lol didn't you buy the christmas air tech 3s? 

did triple black IIIs drop yet? 
also, anyone know where i can cop volt iiis for the low? i slept on the nike clearance 

Back
Top Bottom