🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Im good on the crediting none needed thats why you wont find me on IG, FB or Twitter  

Most of those bloggers are wannabe reporters and cant write to save their lives. 

I mean the guy wrote 4 paragraphs but provided  zero content to the reader. 

Heres another of the same  

End of Kanye rant 
laugh.gif

Another thing is that both that article and SN's, made it sound like it was breaking news  that the ATC4's will be retroing... but really, it's been known for a few months now, ever since that catalog pic and grey-colorway pic popped up!  And of course, not to mention the lows last year.  They just sound uninformed.  

Last edited:
lol didn't you buy the christmas air tech 3s? 

Yeah I did but because it was unique and one of my favorite silhouettes. The wheat pair and the denim pair though I didn't buy. The wheat was pass worthy. I wanted the volt denim to release since it matched his original outfit. The all denim was boring.

I do want the all white and all black 3 though for sure!!

Yeah I did but because it was unique and one of my favorite silhouettes. The wheat pair and the denim pair though I didn't buy. The wheat was pass worthy. I wanted the volt denim to release since it matched his original outfit. The all denim was boring.

I do want the all white and all black 3 though for sure!!
word. in my opinion these ivs take a fat deuce on those christmas 3s. but cop what ya like

Any NT Fam know where I can find the ATC3 OG volt/emerald in a 9.5?
try your local sheik shoes or shoe palace. i got them at shoe palace over the weekend. they were reduced to $90 on the sticker.. but when they rung up, they were $59.99. i was juiced. 

try your local sheik shoes or shoe palace. i got them at shoe palace over the weekend. they were reduced to $90 on the sticker.. but when they rung up, they were $59.99. i was juiced. 

Thanks. None of my local shoe palace stores have them but i can may be do a product location

Sizes starting to dry up on NDC and FNL. I snagged a pair of IIIs for $60 before the drought. Im excited to see these in person.

Sizes starting to dry up on NDC and FNL. I snagged a pair of IIIs for $60 before the drought. Im excited to see these in person.
The volt on them pops way more than the previous release. i'm bout  to wear these all summer. og colors only. need some OG 1s and IVs please!

Purple and orange purchased for under $50 with WC reward. Great deal. Set complete, bring on the 4s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom