🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yea I can only but Nike shirts even though that design isn't bad at all. Nike needs to bring back these polos with the Nike logo on the sleeve.

Last edited:
These ATC IV's are really comfortable. I walked all day in NYC in them and my feet still felt great unlike some other retros. I really do believe the sneakers made out in Vietnam are better quality than China made sneakers.

Its funny because I remember when it was the opposite. When a shoe was made in Vietnam it was usually made like crap now I noticed its the other way around too

Definitely are bro I could walk around in my ATC IIIs all the time. Does anyone know where I can find some Og volt ATC IIIs? I need to get another pair since mine are starting to get a lil beat

I don't think you'll find an og pair that is wearable.

Last edited:
How is everyone's Good Will Out order doing? Mine just says its in the US. Been that way for a few days now.

Damn!!! Soleheaven just dropped a discount code for 25% off. Wouldve knocked these down to $82 usd plus shipping. Only size left is a 7. Oh well!! But if anyone needs it, its still there.

New Jersey , your post office will most likely deliver in Monday

Where did you track your shipment at? Maybe I can use it to see where mine is. This has been the slowest delivery I've ever seen.

Where did you track your shipment at? Maybe I can use it to see where mine is. This has been the slowest delivery I've ever seen.

I used the link they sent me, but when it touched down in the US , the next day it arrived at my house

I'm curious to see what Nike has in store for this week with the US Open event. I would assume that Kith will do something again. Hopefully something with Andre involved.

Last edited:
Damn!!! Soleheaven just dropped a discount code for 25% off. Wouldve knocked these down to $82 usd plus shipping. Only size left is a 7. Oh well!! But if anyone needs it, its still there.

I was going to kop my 2nd pair here yesterday but decided to wait until today. My mistake. Now I'm looking for another UK site with a UK9/US10.

Last edited:
I was going to kop my 2nd pair here yesterday but decided to wait until today. My mistake. Now I'm looking for another UK site with a UK9/US10.

Soleheaven had them this morning for $102 shipped to US with current code they have for 25% off

^Would've been nice to pay $102 instead of $131, but it's not a big deal. Tracked my pair through FedEx and they're in Memphis already. Haven't been this excited for a shoe I haven't seen in person since...........hell I don't know since when.

Back
Top Bottom