🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

laugh.gif
 They never sold it here, but I always felt it was one of those items that not everyone bought.  I mean, you can wear the shirts and the shoes... and perhaps the crazy  denim and Spandex shorts, but not that many people could get away wearing the bandanna.  

laugh.gif
 They never sold it here, but I always felt it was one of those items that not everyone bought.  I mean, you can wear the shirts and the shoes... and perhaps the crazy  denim and Spandex shorts, but not that many people could get away wearing the bandanna.  
I did. I was also called the Karate Kid at a local park tennis court. 
frown.gif

Was just about to ask if anyone had on-foot photos of the 2016 French Open ATC III's.  I just got a pair off Ebay for >$100 shipped.  Outlet flip.
Nice! I want to get another Gold Wimbledon pair under $100.

My 2nd pair came in today from SoleHeaven, crazy shipping time.... I wish they made these in GS sizes so i could get my girl a pair... BTW Nike stop the EU only nonsense. We have the Internet we get almost everything you dont want us to have no matter where we live... And ill probably triple up at some point

Well USPS tried to deliver mine today. Just sold my once wore Concord 11 on GOAT so I'll be picking up and dropping off tomorrow morning at the PO.

I should've gone true to size. Ive been going up half size lately on al Nikes and go figure, this was the one that needed a true sz. Time to track down an 8.5 now. :smh:

I should've gone true to size. Ive been going up half size lately on al Nikes and go figure, this was the one that needed a true sz. Time to track down an 8.5 now. :smh:

Was thinking the same thing but I think the width is what's throwing us off. Personally I feel that if I went with a 12 they would have been cutting it close

Back
Top Bottom